17

I wake up in the morning with a pounding headache, I groan as I turn over to check the time. 1:29 p.m.

I flop back down on my back, dropping my phone beside me as I rub my eyes, trying to remember why I'm in such a good mood with this bad of a headache. Then I remember the previous night.
Me and Gigi had a moment and we have another date tonight, Jan and Jackson became official and Jan and I got completely wasted.

I smile as I drag my ass out of bed and look through my things for some painkillers.
I take some and decide to walk to Jinkx's for breakfast. I text Jan to meet me there as she hadn't been in the room when I'd left.

I arrive at Jinkx's and Jan wasn't there. I check my phone. She hadn't seen the message I sent which was weird for Jan. I shrug it off as extra soccer training and order myself some Juice as I don't feel like eating.

As I'm sitting there, Nicky and Jaiden walk in. They see me and wave as they sit down at my table.

"Morning Nicky, morning Jaiden." I say, yawning.

"Morning? Bitch it's lunchtime." Nicky laughs

"Well fine. How are you both anyway?" I say

"I'm doing great!" Nicky says

"Me too! I actually just won an Art competition! Me and Nicky were collecting my $100" Jaiden says, excitedly

"Congratulations Jaiden!" I say smiling, he looked so happy to have won I couldn't help but feel proud.

"I decided to treat him to breakfast because of his win, Gigi was going to come but she was gone when I got up, she left a note saying she had to prepare something" Nicky says, smirking at me.

"What is she preparing?" I ask

"I wouldn't know, I'm assuming whoever it's for must be special though to be able to get Gigi up before 12 p.m"

I laugh at that, blushing slightly and fiddling with my rings. I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm assuming whatever Gigi's doing is something relating to her surprise for me.

My phone buzzes at that moment, it's a text from Jan.

"Hey Crys! Sorry can't make it to the café, my mom came to visit! She'd really like to meet you before me and her leave if you're able to come up."

I look up at Nicky and Jaiden.

"I have to go, I'll see you both soon!" I say

"Seeya Crystal" Jaiden says

"Have fun later" Nicky winks

I roll my eyes at her as I walk out of the café .

I arrive up at my dorm, I feel a bit nervous about meeting Jan's mom. I take a deep breath and walk in.

Jan immediately grabs my hand and pulls me over to a blonde women almost identical to Jan.

"Hi! You must be Crystal! Janice's roommate" she says with a warm smile.

"I am yes!" I say smiling back.

"It's lovely to meet you! I just said to Janice that I'd love to meet her roommate before we leave for the weekend." She says, her friendliness and overall mom-ness tugged at my heartstrings. I wish my mom was like Jan's instead of the serious and cold person she was.

I smile "you're leaving for the weekend?"

They both nod.

"I'll be back tomorrow night, probably quite late. Don't get too bored without me!"Jan says "and don't be scared in the room all alone."

I shake my head at her, laughing slightly.

"I'll be fine Jan, have fun!"

"I will! Good luck on your date!" She says

My heart leaps as I remember I have a date with Gigi.

"Thank you! See you tomorrow!" I say as they leave.

The dorm door closes behind them and I'm left with only the empty wine bottles and my thoughts.

I embrace the silence as I wonder what Gigi has planned.

————————————————-
I hope mrs. Jans mom is a character y'all like cause personally I love her.

-J