30

The months blurred past in a series of events. Nothing too exciting though.

I went to class, hung out with Gigi, Jan, Nicky, brooke, Vanessa, Jaiden, Jackson and also our new friend Heidi. I'd also had Daegen, Daya, Lux and my Dad come up to visit me, my mom never came with them though. I spent Christmas with Jan's family as going home didn't appeal to me. They were very welcoming, Jan's mom even saying that I could come to her for any "motherly advice" I needed which definitely made me feel more validated.

It was getting closer to finals week. I was studying hard but I was more distracted by the fact that summer was also drawing closer, which meant I'd probably have to go home. I couldn't stay with Jan since her family were going abroad for the summer so I didn't really have any other option other than to go home.

But hey, Daegen, Daya and lux were all at home, as well as my dad, which was a plus.

The three girls seemed desperate to have me home though, this was confirmed when they frantically started texting in our groupchat one night.

Daegen💗: Y'all remember those home movies we made in High School?

Lux: Daegen it's 3 a.m.

Daya🖤: I REMEMBER!! We made 2 right? One in junior year and one in senior year?

Crystal🤡: Oh god... I mean they did attract attention at least.

Daegen💗: DUH it's cause I was in them.

Lux: why are you all still awake I swear.

Daegen💗: You're as bad as us Lux, you're clearly awake too.

Lux: well I have a good reason, unlike you.

Daegen💗: Tinder Hookups don't count as a good reason.

Daya🖤: GET THAT D!!!!

Crystal🤡: "my dick didn't get hard, but my heart did" ❤️

Lux: shut up.

Daya🖤: HA! We knew it.

Lux: shut UP.

Crystal🤡: ok ok fine.

Daegen💗: ANYWAY. I decided that we're going to make a 3rd movie.

Daya🖤: Do we get a say in this?

Daegen💗: no.

Crystal🤡: I didn't even say I was coming home.

Daegen💗: well you are. You can stay in my house. You should try get Geege to come up too.

Crystal🤡: she will NOT want to be in it.

Daegen💗: I already asked her and she said she'd do it.

Crystal🤡: So I'm not getting a choice then?

Daegen💗: no. Period.

Daya🖤: Period.

Lux: Period.

Crystal🤡: Fine. Goodnight bitches x

Daegen💗: Goode*

Crystal🤡: ........

Daegen💗: night xoxoxoxox

Daya🖤: sleep well x

Lux: Toodles!

I but down my phone, laughing to myself. As much as I didn't want to go home and as much as I pretended to hate the idea of making a third home movie, I was very excited, especially since Gigi agreed to it. She was coming over the next day with Nicky so I decided I'd ask her about it then.

I put on the "midnight memories" album as I lay in my bed with my eyes closed, thinking about what the movie would be like because honestly with us four, you never know, it could be anything and everything.

I drifted off to sleep with my headphones still in, completely happy again after taking so long to get over what my mother had done. Even though I was nervous to go home, I still had the other three there who would let me stay in theirs if worst came to worst.

Yes. I'm definitely happy right now, let's just hope nothing changes that.

—————————————————
If y'all DONT get the reference I SWEAR to god it's SO OBVIOUS.

-J 🖤