32

We gossip and sip on drinks as I do Gigi's nails, Jackson and Jaiden struggle to do Heidi's  makeup, Nicky gives Jan a full makeover and Brooke and Vanessa cuddle at the end of my bed like the lesbians they are.

"Did you hear about the drama that's happening with the musical right now?" Jan asks.

"The one about the lead role?" Brooke replies.

"YES! That one!!" Jan says excitedly.

"I heard that there's drama but I don't know what the drama is" Brooke explains. "Please tell us"

"Ok SO..." she starts. "There were two frontrunners for the lead role in the musical, Shea and Alexis, so they ended up having the other cast members vote for who they think would be the best lead. Shea ended up winning but right after she won, this girl India came up to her and told her that Alexis had tried to get people to vote for her so that she'd be lead. Anyway Shea confronted her but Alexis said India was lying, but India is saying Alexis is lying, and now no one knows who's lying!"

"Welll shitttt, Alexis is like a mama to me" Vanessa says. "But I don't know who the fuck is lying here."

"That's the thing! No one knows who's lying and it's WILD!" Jan says

"Who do you think is lying?" Gigi asks me.

"I genuinely don't know." I said as I filed her nails to make them flat on top. "It could be either of them."

We continue this gossiping and laughing as we finish the makeovers.

"Here me out" Heidi says "but I think Jan and Gigi should get fully dressed up and have a dance battle."

Everyone says "YES" all at once and laughs.

"Ok Jan is already in this whole air hostess thing so you should do something holiday related too Gigi." Nicky says.

"let me just run to my dorm real quick" she smiles and runs off.

It only takes her about two minutes to be walking back into the dorm again, wearing a blonde wig and a tiny blue bikini.

I try not to stare but I can't help it, she looks so good.

"What song are they doing" I ask Heidi, still staring at Gigi.

"I'm gonna put on a Madonna playlist, whatever comes on comes on." She replies.

Jan seems really confident and determined to win, putting her all into the performance. Gigi just has fun with it, adding some interesting moves in and using a lot of Madonna-isms.

"Ok we're gonna vote for who wins, Jackson and Crystal, you two aren't allowed vote because we all know you'll be biased" Nicky laughs as me and Jackson pretend to be hurt, though we know it's true.

"Ok the votes are INNNN" Heidi says. "The winner is...... GIGI!!"

Jan's looks like she's going to slap someone and we all just laugh at her. The facecrack of the century honestly.

We're still laughing when someone knocks on the dorm door. I looked at Jan and she just shrugs, I get up and open it. Before I can say anything Justin has walked into the dorm room uninvited and sits on my desk chair. We all just look at him.

"What you sounded like you were having a good time, and you definitely need me here to amp up the fun." He says, looking at me and winking. I just shudder and look over at Gigi, who's desperately trying to cover herself with a blanket. Clearly uncomfortable that Justin is here.

"Justin get out of my dorm." I say, folding my arms.

"Hey hey hey, when did you become so feisty" he says, leaning forward to rest his hands on his manspread legs, looking up at me and smirking. "It's hot."

"Justin I'm serious get out."

"Nah I don't think I will." He laughs "I've only just started having fun."

——————————————————
Hehe sorry

And yes I used 2 very big references here.

But fr who do you believe, Alexis or India ? :0

-J