33

TW: slurs, homophobia, wlw fetishizing and just straight boys in general
———————————————————
"Yeah I'm just gonna stay" Justin says.

I feel my blood boil. How can he just walk into my dorm uninvited and think he can just stay.

"Don't you have something better to do? Like cheat on your girlfriends." I say, raising one eyebrow at him.

"Cryssie cryssie cryssie.... you're being such a spoilsport right now. I didn't even cheat on you baby." He laughs. We all glare at him, even Heidi who's usually always smiling.

"Ok yeah Justin, because fucking someone else definitely isn't cheating." I snap back at him.

"Whatever Cryssie, I was drunk so it doesn't count as cheating." He says, still laughing.

I roll my eyes at him.

"My mame is Crystal first of all." I reply "and second, it does fucking count Justin. Why are you even here."

"Sounded fun. I have a couple friends dropping by too." He says.

The door suddenly bursts open and 3 more boys walk in, obnoxiously high fiving each other and shouting.

"Justin. You had no right to just storm into my dorm uninvited and then bring 3 of your friends." I say, getting genuinely angry at this point.

"Loosen up baby" he says, getting up and putting his arm around me which I immediately push off. "We won't be long here."

I roll my eyes again and flop down beside Gigi, who rubs my hand comfortingly.

"Right this is Kyle, Brad and Ryan." Justin says, pointing at each of his friends.

We all just look at him in silence.

"Right let's play a game then. Truth or Dare." He says, the other three boys hyping him up. "Crystal! Truth or Dare."

"Truth." I say, giving him a death stare.

"Pussy" he smirks, the other boys making obnoxious noises and laughing at me.

I just roll my eyes. Every girl is used to boys like this by now. Not that that's something we should have to get used to.

"So Cryssie baby... is it true you moved from the Dick to the pussy if you know what I'm saying" he said, smirking.

"If you're asking if I'm gay then the answer is yes, Justin." I say calmly. Hoping this would make him stop flirting.

"When did you decide this" he asks. "Cause you didn't seem very gay when you were with me."

The other boys whistled and clapped him on the back for this statement.

"I've always been gay, Justin. Never wonder why I never wanted to fuck your cocky ass." I reply.

"Ok virgin." He snorted. "If you're really gay then make out with that one"

He was pointing at Gigi.

"Justin, I'm not going to make out with someone just to prove to you that I'm gay." I say. "I owe you no proof."

"Awh come on Cryssie, girls making out is hot." He says. His friends nodding in agreement and saying disgusting things.

"I'm not gonna make out with her because of your disgusting fetish" I say, trying to keep cool but my voice laced with anger.

"I bet even your fag friends here agree with me." He said, pointing at Jackson and Jaiden.

I tense up at the slur and begin to say something but Jackson cuts in.

"I don't agree with you. I actually respect women." He says calmly

"Yeah ok gay boy." Justin scoffs.

"I have a girlfriend." Jackson replies. "You're really jumping to all sorts of conclusions just because I respect women and don't fetishize girls who like girls."

Justin just laughs at him as his friends mock Jackson with obnoxious "oooooo" sounds. Jackson shrugs it off easily which I admire. He seems to be used to this, I guessed it just must be hard growing up as a bisexual guy since straight men would just assume him gay, even if he had a girlfriend.

Suddenly Heidi stands up and walks over to the boys. Sweet Heidi with a look in her eyes that I've never seen before.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck YOU" she shouts at the boys, pointing at each one individually. I'd never seen her this angry before.

We watch in awe, sipping our drinks as Heidi screams at them. They look scared which makes me smile in silent laughter to myself. They get up making excuses that they have to go to a party, shrugging it off as if Heidi didn't drive them to leave.

Heidi sits back down and we all laugh as the door slams behind the four boys.

"'Eidi that was amazing!" Nicky says. "How do you feel?"

"Listen." She says, sipping her drink and rubbing her throat which must've been sore from shouting. LThey deserved it but imma just worry about Heidi right now. My throat is killing me. I never shout like that."

I pat her on the back in gratitude and she just nods.

I'm annoyed at Justin but as I said before, sadly I'm used to it, as most women are. I silently beg for this to change as this shouldn't be the normality.

I lie my head on Gigi's shoulder and we continue to try to have a good night, though I know the previous events are still fresh in everyone's minds.

——————————————————
This is one heavy ass chapter tf....

Don't you hate it when men?

- J