37

I woke up the next morning to Daya and Lux poking me non stop while saying "get up" really fast over and over again and giggling to themselves.

"Whyyyyyy" I groaned as I buried my head in my pillow.

"We're filming today, you need to get ready!" Daya says.

I jump up at the word "filming."

We were filming today.

Was Gigi joining us??

I picked up my phone and scrolled through the notifications on my screen looking for one from Gigi.

Nothing.

My heart sank, I'd expected there to be one. I guess she was still mad at me.

I made Daya and Lux leave as I got dressed into my denim outfit. Daegen, Daya, Lux and I had decided we'd all wear denim clothes outfits, but ones that still fit our aesthetics. I had to admit that they all looked really cool, though my personal favourite was daya's punk take on denim.
I did my makeup carefully and tied my hair up in bunches. I took one last look in the mirror, nodded to myself, and walked out of the room and downstairs to get some breakfast.

I could here Daegen blaring music from the kitchen, she was singing louder than the music itself! I had to laugh.

"Let me play music for once" I laughed as I walked in. "My music taste is 10 times better than yours."

"Uh actually it isn't" she replied, turning up the music louder as she smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her and turned to Daya.

"So Daya, you settle this." I say "who has better music taste, me or Daegen."

She looks at each of us.

"Neither." She says. "I have the best music taste."

Lux looks up at us from her cereal.

"You're both wrong, I have the best music taste."

We all bickered back an forth as we ate toast and cereal and drank coffee. Even though we all knew Lux had the best music taste, we still wanted to pretend it was us. Everyone wants to be the one with the amazing music taste in the group.

"So Daya, Lux." I said, changing the subject. "What songs are you doing for the video."

"Untouched" Lux said. "By the Veronicas"

"Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne." Daya said excitedly, earning a "PERIODDDD" from Daegen.

"And the group song?" I ask, realizing then that we probably should've planned this.

"Ummmm we could do...." Daegen starts.

"THAT ONE SONG" Lux exclaims. "you know the one with the French title but the people singing it are Irish?"

We all look at her.

"C'est la vie?" Daya asks

"YES that one!" Lux says.

"Well ok sounds good." I say. "I'm glad-"

I'm interrupted by a knock at the door. Daegen runs to get it. I hear her muttering to someone before I hear the door close and Daegen walks back in.

"Hey Crystal, I need to run and fix my hair, will you grab the camera and stuff from the living room."

I nod as I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I gasp as I open the door.

"Hey Crys, I missed you" Gigi says.

I just stand there in shock.

—————————————————
DID YALL SEE SOMEONE MADE A PARODY OF GET DUSTED IM DKANDKANEKSN

ITS ON INSTAGRAM @/thekaylasin

ITS SO ACVURATEIDHAJBD

-J