Chap 3: Plans

Everything is so white, posh and boring. There is barely any color contrast and natural aroma but more of polished marbles and never ending vastness of the color white. A very long dining table was set in the middle of the room and above it hanging from the ceiling a white crystal chandelier. The only thing that interested the blonde right now was the floral decorated glass plate place infront of him between the silver utensils.

This is where the Kim family gathers every morning to have breakfast-thank God it's only breakfast because Taehyung can't bare sitting infront of these two ever so silently because a certain person has made him talkative throughout the years. In general he doesn't like being in their view and right now how they sat a huge distance between them, it made him question whether the Kims have always been based on formality and fakeness or did a self possessed, over zealous demon had possessed Eunha's and Sung Woo's body.

Taehyung has alot in mind right now_they are just the simplest of things that he notices here and there. Like how the other two cut their food into very tiny micro bites that compromises it's taste. He has to do the same but in reality, he just want to cut a bigger chunk and enjoy the flavour instead of nibbling the already atom sized particle_maybe he is exaggerating but the most silent people have the loudest mind. He wanted to talk about may things like his passion and other stuff that are silly yet important for him but he doesn't have that kind of people to do it with right now.

But he also knows that it's for the best because this way he doesn't have to hear all those rotten , next to nothing and toxic advice and comments for him. He can bare those 40 minutes of chewing silently and admiring the vast expense of white and nothingness in the near by mansion decorations.

"Taehyung." Sung Woo spoke putting his utensils down at the same exact place from where he picked it up. The amount of perfection was throwing Taehyung off. Also Sung Woo speaking was the last thing he wanted right now.

"Yes father?" he replied.

"What do you plan on doing next?" he asks and faces his son. These questions don't look for an answer, they initiate a conversation that comes with a demand. Taehyung knew Sung Woo had something to suggest.

"I_" Taehyung wanted to tell him what interests him for the future but he had to come to a halt realizing that this power hungry and greedy man who has selfish desires, will never consider what Taehyung wants to study and what he wants to do in the future. Taehyung has his own plans to conduct but this man won't let them happen.

How can he tell him that 'I want to study Arts and Designs and hold art exhibitions in the future .' or how does he say 'While I'm studying for that I have plan where I can earn on my own till then by opening up a scents and decoration shop that would be an event planning business.' ? He can't_ he just can't, he has never said a word of his own living with Eunha and Sung Woo.

"I don't know." he simply replies feeling hopeless.

Eunha just shook her head in disappointment and stared at him with disgust because that's so motherly of her. Sung Woo just looks else where and did not care. Either way whether he has a plan or not, he had to follow his father.

"You don't know." he murmurs under his breath and strokes his freshly trimmed subtle. "Taehyung I want you to be serious here. This is not a game that you simply shrug away everything."

Taehyung doesn't know what to say anymore. He was just dragged into a conversation that went everywhere but his way. Sung Woo thinks that Taehyung is being careless and clueless. "I_"

"What I? Is that all you can say? Listen to me now young man, I don't want this clueless and careless attitude from a Kim. You won't just stay home and do nothing. Understand?" the man says firmly and the blonde nods.