Chap 31: Scenic

A bowl of soup is placed on the table next to a laptop. The desk is a mess; paper and pencils everywhere, camvases and paint all around the room but to Taehyung this was his organized chaos.

"Appa here you go!"

Taehyung immediately closes his laptop as he sees his kids and his husband next to him. He turns sideways to pick up his 7 year old daughter and put her on his lap.

"Why are you guys up, you were supposed to be in bed." Taehyung says as he boops Yeji's nose and ruffles HyunJin's hair.

"Jungkook?" he says sternly yet playfully as he gives him demanding eyes.

"I tried honey."

"Appa, if you don't sleep then we don't sleep either." HyunJin states.

"You work, come back home and work. Appa should eat and sleep and take care of himself okay?" Yeji scolds in her little voice.

"Yes and also don't sit like that, your back will literally bend and snap" HyunJin scold straightening his dad's posture.

Taehyung puts his hands up in surrender "Okay fine bosses, I will do as you say." Jungkook laughs and so does Taehyung looking at each other "Will my baby feed me?" Taehyung pouts.

"Yes!" the girl squeals and picks up the spoon and taking a little amount of the liquid. She fans on it a little and puts it in Taehyung's mouth.

"Mhmm this is good angel." He compliments and the girl squeals.

"Me and HyunJin oppa made it."

"Really? That's so good. Come here my little babies." Taehyung engulfs both of them in a hug and kisses their cheeks.

Jungkook just watches his proud little family with a content smile and trying his best to hide the urge of saying 'it was powder package soup' because he doesn't want to discourage his children_ besides Taehyung is the only one who can actually teach the two how to cook here.

"I will drink it myself Yeji baby, you should go and sleep now because you have school tomorrow. HyunJinnie help her and then go to sleep too okay?" Taehyung says and being the good boy he is, HyunJin nods and takes her sister out of the room.

"Good night Appa! Good night Dada!" they yell.

Now it was only Taehyung and Jungkook there. Taehyung smiles as he stands up putting his arms around his broad sholder while Jungkook holds his waist as they look at each other before leaning into a short kiss.

"Why do I have the feeling, you convinced them to convince me?" Taehyung points cocking his eyebrow at his husband.

"I couldn't sleep, I need to cuddle you."

"This big baby." Taehyung chuckles.

"But what are you working on that keeps you busy almost every night?"

Taehyung thinks before answering "Well I am working on a very important project for my very first exhibition and there are no rooms for errors."

"But resting is always a priori-"

"No errors."

"This must be really important for you."

"How can my family be any less important to me." Taehyung says this quickly and in a sheer whisper so Jungkook wouldn't understand.

"What?"

"Nothing, just carry me to our room, I want to sleep."

Jungkook lifts Taehyung up in his arms amd carries him to thier room to let the slumber invite them.
__________