Chap 15: Fervent

Jungkook hates it when Taehyung works late hours even after the shop closes. He is just worried because the area might be populated by day light but by night it's silent and dark. Also Jungkook hardly sees police doing their job which infuriates him.

So he decided to just go pick him up and bring him home_ not the fucking Kim mansion but his own house.

As soon as he arrives_ he sees the horror. His Taehyung pushed against the wall, crying and pleading to these huge scum bags to let him go but they showed no mercy.

And he sees one man hovering over the blonde's curled body to kiss him_ Jungkook in the voice of demi lovato decided that he's about to kill this bitch...

And just like that he hit one man with heavy stick making him fall unconcious on the floor which caught everyone's attention.

"Leave him the fuck alone." a loud growl is heard "He's mine."

An angry Jungkook had entered the scene and Taehyung could finally breath. He was so relieved but still scared. Now he worried about Jungkook, he doesn't want him to get hurt.

"Who the fuck are you?" the leader grunts.

"Your worst nightmare."

"This kid thinks he's a boss." the leader smirks "It's not a child's play kid."

"Look in the mirror and tell yourself that." the younger dead pants which angered the other two.

Taehyung could only see Jungkook because he thought he was about to pass out. He needed to breath and ignore the fear so he looks at Jungkook who stands there like his hero.

"Get him." the man grunts and his side dog charges for Jungkook.

Jungkook feels like he is playing a video game_as if he is the main character and the man charging towards him is just a level one mob of nothing but shame. He dodges his punch with ease. He twists his arm and shoves him aside_ more like throw his body aside and his face makes contact with the edge of the metal of the chair.

He'll have to live with an ugly face for the rest of his useless good for nothing life, the thought makes Jungkook so so satisfied.

"Kid play time's over." the leader gets up, his hand making its way towards the waist belt as he reveals a gun. "Lets see how daring you can be." the man says pointing it at Jungkook.

"Please don't do that." Taehyung cries pleading to the man. This is what he was dreading, he didn't want Jungkook to getting hurt_ or else he'll blame himself if any harm ever comes to him.

"You came here for me." Before he was scared of what these men could do to him but all that flies out of the window when he sees the gun pointed at the boy his heart longs for. "Let him go."

An everything after that happens in a flash_a blink of an eye and you hear the gun shot that aimed towards Jungkook_ Taehyung's world stops for the moment. His breathing becomes erratic as he watches the ravenette who seemed to be in a different stance yet looking down at the hole in over sized shirt.

But he's too young to deal with this shit_ the bullet missed him and hits the glass door behind him.

"Play time is over for you dip shit." Jungkook grins evilly and within a blink of an eye he had the man punched and beaten down. They were strong so they were recovering from the blows the younger gave them but they had no time to further justify.

The gunshot was loud and it caught the attention of police who were currently patrolling the area. Sirens were heard and that was their cue to leave but Jungkook did not budge, he stood there, however, he loses guard soon enough when he hears Taehyung sniffing softly with his beautiful, slim fingers covering his face.