Chap 20: Hinder

Taehyung kept Jungkook, his friends, his success and his failures all a secret for his life from his parents knowing that they'll take away everything from him and he'll never see them again.

But as time passed by Sung Woo became the brutal monster he despised and Eunha was no less. They are like fire and fuel. Days pass by and Taehyung realizes that if Sung Woo finds out his secrets he'd destroy them_ it's unsafe.

But he always thought of that as a very bad and a very unforgiving nightmare he never wants to see_ yet today...

It becomes a harsh reality.

'Lover boy sees you are in distress, Kim Taehyung do me a favor and keep your mouth shut for the sake of your precious boyfriend.'

This is a threat to him, Jungkook and all his loved ones. He is crowded from all from sides knowing that a ruthless monster like Sung Woo can not be escaped.

"What texts baby?" Jungkook asks rubbing his back soothingly.

What can he tell him? He can't risk anything so he lies...

"Jungkook so many texts for orders and business enquiries, it's overwhelming." he hates it but he's lying.

"Don't over burden yourself, Haechan, Lisa and Jenny will help you_I'm here too." Jungkook assures.

Oh Kook you really can't help me with this. He wants to cry right now.

"I want a break now, I'm exhausted." he was mentally exhausted.

"Sure."

Taehyung finds that protective warmth of his lover the most secure feeling ever and so he clings harder which really confuses the ravenette. Right now Taehyung wants to be sure if the good things in his life that promise him to stay are really there or are they delusions. Or do they just ruin themselves out of the blue because too good to be true is another lame concept to endure.

He stays like that longer than expected and soon a question pops up. "Jungkook, you told me that I need to believe in you and stay by your side_ only believe you." he speaks up and it confuses the ravenette so much.

"Y-yes, I did." he was also getting scared now.

"I feel like something hinders there_ it's not that I don't believe in you, it's just that what if I'm forced to not stay by your side?" 

What if Sung Woo really harms you this time?

"Tae what are you talking about?"

Jungkook was shaken, the blonde talks as if something is about to end very badly and that they'll be torn apart. And how he suddenly brings up this topic is questionable_ did he really get customer texts? Jungkook blindly trusts Taehyung and settles that the texts have nothing to do with his mood changes.

Only if he knew... 

"I- Jungkook I don't know." He panics and lies as he remembers that threat. "Tell me one thing_ should I stay knowing Sung Woo can do something to us?"

Everything he tries to explain sounds so vague to Jungkook but that's how he wants it. That's how he hides how Sung Woo threatened him with Jungkook's life that he found out about them. His life and everything in secret. 

"Sung Woo can't do anything to us." Jungkook holds Taehyung's face in his palms as he looks into his shinning orbs. "Just stay here with me_ shortly everything will be normal, your fears will wash away."

"I'll stay." for now...

He'll decieve whatever that monster Sung Woo says, if Jungkook tells him that every thing will be alright then he'll believe him.
________