Chap 16: Fireworks

It's a very beautiful morning, no university, day off from work as well and a gorgeous blonde in Jungkook's arms as they cuddle together sharing the calm and warmth.

Jungkook just can't stop staring at the pretty boy in his arms_Taehyung's head resting on his pillowy chest as he snuggled against Taehyung's biceps still alseep peacefully while Jungkook holds him close to his body, ever so gently as if he's something so precious_that he is.

Last night was like an ecstatically pleasing dream for him_and it really surprised him that Taehyung allowed Jungkook to touch him like that_ to expose himself in view of immense love, care and effection. Jungkook feels so happy, so lucky and so conciliated.

His fingers trail from his eyebrows to his small nose and then settle on his delicate soft lips that he loves the taste of.

Soon Taehyung opens his eyes facing a very smiley Jungkook_ he's wonders, how long did the ravenette stare at him because he barely blinks.

"Good Morning beautiful." oh that raspy morning voice...

Taehyung doesn't reply but is quick to hide his face in Jungkook's chest feeling very shy and embarrassed remembering last night... the way he shamelessly moaned and begged Jungkook to just fuck him senseless to forget.

Jungkook chuckles at his adorable behavior "Why so shy now baby, last night it wasn't like that."

"Kookie~" he whines, his words muffled by Jungkook's chest. "Don't say anything."

"How can I not baby, you were so fucking sex-"

"Shut Kook." Taehyung scolds holding his palm against the ravenette's mouth.

"Okay, I'll stop." he laughs as Taehyung cutely pouts looking the other way.

"But I'd like to try another position next time." ofcoarse... this is Jungkook we're speaking off.

"If you use that filthy mouth of yours again, there will be no next time!"

And Jungkook puts his hands up in surrender_ he wants to pleasure Taehyung endlessly so he'd rather keep quite.

Taehyung stretches his limbs so that he could get out of bed but that slight movement hurts his lower body and he flinches hardly "Ah!"

"You okay? I'm sorry I was rough." the ravenette panics.

"Kookie, it's fine. It's normal to hurt a little after sex."

"Thank Go-"

"But you're not forgiven." he quickly says afterwards trying hard to contain his laughter at Jungkook's horrified expression.

"But_ wait what?"

"There is a way though." the other nonchalantly says checking his nails out.

"I'll do it." fucking whipped ass bunny...

"Take me out on a date today, make breakfast for me, prepare a warm bath for me right now and bring me a pain killer_my ass hurts alot." Taehyung lists.

"So demanding." Jungkook teased.

"Yup_ now get up. Take responsibility for breaking me." he sassed.

Jungkook breaks into a smile and kisses Taehyung's forehead before carying him to the bathroom. They just took a bath_nothing more... maybe a morning make out session but that's all Taehyung could take for now.

They were getting dressed for the day in comfortable silence but when he notices Taehyung's carefree smile, he gets worried_ he is happy though that Taehyung is happy but things were skeptically calm.