Chap 28: Honeymoon

Jungkook carries his and lugages to the cab as Taehyung trails behind him like an excited puppy holding just one bag with his camera.

"This isn't real, this is a simulation and I don't want to wake up." Taehyung breaths in the fresh air as he out stretches his arms.

Jungkook just shakes his head and stiffles a little chuckle at his dramatic husband. Inside his heart there is always that one bratty beat that has the audacity to skip and almost give Jungkook a love stroke when he is reminded that Taehyung is his husband_ he is Jeon Taehyung now.

Simulation? baby I own you, it's all real!

"Yeah sure, now get inside we have to go to our hotel." the blonde squeals and doesn't even take a second to rush inside the cab_ Jungkook follows right after.

If he count then he would but he doesn't have enough fingers to do so_ Jungkook can't count the amount of times Taehyung has woke him up from his sleep, called him while he's working or just randomly shout it out when they're together that "We are married! We are husbands!". And after all of those time Jungkook has never complained but sympathized with that harmony and kissed his lover sweetly assuring him that the feeling is mutual.

It's after a week of their marriage that Jungkook decided to surprise Taehyung with a honeymoon trip. The blonde was so excited that he started the preparations immediately.

 The blonde was so excited that he started the preparations immediately

Taehyung was in awe when he stepped inside the resort room which was basically a mordern style hut

Taehyung was in awe when he stepped inside the resort room which was basically a mordern style hut. He was most excited about the view outside the giant windows, the way those waves collide with the rocks, just seeing that Taehyung could paint a picture in his mind and get lost in it's beauty.

Jungkook watches his husband with a huge smile getting excited over little things like a kid while he sets their lugages.

"Wowie." Taehyung's voice is muffled at he presses his cheek against the slide door glass window. "Thwis ish amwazing."

The ravenette laughs at the blonde's childish adorableness_ he was too fascinated as Jungkook wraps his arms around the other's torso hugging him from the back, nuzzling his neck and leaving sweet kisses there.