Chap 30: Starlight

"Jungkook get off." Taehyung scolds the clingy male.

"5 more minutes beautiful." Jungkook mumbles still holding Taehyung's petite waist as he burries his head in the other's neck inhaling that fresh scent.

"You said that five hours ago and we're still on the bed cuddling, it's getting suffocating."

"Lets suffocate together." Jungkook smiles proudly not leaving his husband "And die."

"God give me patience." the other huffs trying to get out of the grip but when the ravenette refuses to do so...

Thwak!

"Ow!" Jungkook whines and sits up pouting. "Why would you do that, you cruel human?"

"Well I didn't want to die okay! Also I'm very hungry." on cue his stomach growls and so does Jungkook's after few seconds.

"Me too. Are you on the menu though?" the revenette smirks but when he sees the blonde raise his hamd to hit him, he covers himself with the duvet.

"Ugh this man." Taehyung sighs getting up "I'll go get some things from the market and you should put a shirt on and clean around a bit while I'm gone." he strictly orders.

"Ah why do I have to clean? We have Hari to do it for us."

"Well we promised Hari that we'll give her off during the weekends when we don't have work."

"Fair enough but what will you do?"

"Cook."

And for a moment Jungkook forze and had a very controversal debate in his mind whether Taehyung is serious or kidding_ none of these two are good at cooking, It's eother their maid or Jin. Maybe I didn't listen correctly...

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'll cook."

"But um we don't-"

"I know but Appa Jin gave me a list, he'll teach me. He says it's about time I learn." Taehyung grins thinking about it.

Jungkook returns the smile and ruffles Taehyung's hair amd giving him a thumbs up "And do I expect something good from my beloved husband's hands then?"

Taehyung just gives him puppy eyes and a boxy smile nodding fast like a little child. Jungkook smiles and kisses his forehead.

"Go now." Jungkook says as the other puts his shoes on and walks out not before kissing Jungkook on the lips.
_________

Taehyung doesn't go to the super market instead he goes to the farmer's market to get fresh ingrediants since Jin prefers them the most.

It was very crowded there considering it's the weekend. He hates crowd but he knows that this time he won't get lost even if he is here without Jungkook_ he has gotten confident now. Now it's not the fear of getting lost that makes him hate it so much_ it's just people pushing each other in general  being ignorant.

"These just came from the harvest, very fresh." the woman shows him the vegetables and Taehyung happily bought them.

"Thank you young man." she says sweetly and Taehyung bows politely at her.

Taehyung wanders a bit more to explore a bit. Suddenly something crossed him, almost touching him and he regains his balance end time balancing himself with the help of the table behind him.

He breaths and looks what it was and see's a huge crowd of people gathering to the spot he looked and follows after few people joining the crowd.

Apparently it was young boy, maybe seven years of age being harshly pulled by a man who looked like a dangerous bull_ it was clear that the boy was scared, very scared but his eyes sparked with purpose. That something was a boy running past him before now caught.