Chap 27: Vows

"Ah no, I think I'll die." Jungkook gorans as he holds the phone near his ears. He pouts sadly when he hears cute giggles from the other line.

"Hang in there, just one week." Taehyung encourages his needy boyfriend.

Everyone errupted with cheers and applauses as the engagement was announced. Kim Namjoon and Seok Jin were happy for their little boy_ well now a grown man but the moment was too heart touching for them that their son will be married soon.

Jennie, Lisa and Sunmi almost lost more than half of their brain cells while helping Taehyung chose a wedding suit. At the end it was Jennie who had to put together a good fit for Taehyung, she became his stylist.

Who knew he could be so choosy_ he kept excusing that he would purchase something that will make Jungkook just freaking jump on and when Lisa jokingly proposed a lingerie dress, Taehyung freaks the fuck out telling her that if he does wear it then the pastor will not bless him.

As for Jungkook his excitement turned into gloom and desperation when Taehyung's parents decided to keep them seperate for a whole week before the wedding. So he had exactly 3 weeks to have the blonde till they move back in temporarily to their parent's house. Jungkook stayed in the apartment though.

"Yeah but is it necessary to like stay away?"

"Well it leaves something for excitement, I don't get why not then?"

"Wow, Tae. It's official, you really don't miss me then."

And Taehyung could only roll his eyes at the other's childish behavior. "Ofcoarse I do, you idiot. Why did I call you at 2 am then?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up and he smirks "You miss me yeah?"

"Well, duh?"

"How much baby?" he rasps and the blonde just looks at his phone with a scowl then puts it on his ear again.

"I don't miss you at all." Taehyung states seriously.

"What? I-"

"Don't you dare use that tone on me! I won't open the video just to strip for you and let you watch me fuck myself with fingers. Goddamn get some holy water bitch." he yells through the phone.

Yes they've done that. Twice. Jungkook was gone when he saw that sight, Taehyung sweaty, a moaning mess, lips apart and eyes hooded. It was so erotic for him to see. As much of an angel he is, he was a sinner then.

"Baby I- honestly I wasn't expecting you to say that." Jungkook replies after a while of silence "Since you were the one who texted me you'd want to try that."

And Taehyung was left speechless. Yes, it wasn't Jungkook, it was Taehyung's kinky, needy ass. "Don't make me divorce you, we haven't been married yet."

Jungkook could feel how flusttered Taehyung was right now so he just chuckles while the blonde whines about everything that bores him until Jungkook sings lullabies for him to sleep.

The next day was pretty good, except a rush for Taehyung. He had something planned. Despite not being able to see his lover up front, kiss him, hold him, he had his own ways to show affection from afar.

Jungkook arrives at his office at 8am the usual time and greets the reception lady politely, though the suppressed smile on her face got him curious. He just shrugs it and continues walking to his office.

He enters, puts his bag down and walks to his desk but halts when he sees a small box there with a purple rose and a medium sized card.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion yet takes the small velvet box. It feels so simillar and his hands shake a little. He opens it and his heart skips a beat.