Chap 18: Bitter

Jungkook knows his house like the back of his hands so it was no problem for him to take both their bodies from the lonunge to his room while they were immersed in a heated kiss.

He couldn't stop kissing Taehyung's sweet lips, that was the taste he wanted to savor_it was impossible not to breath in his intoxicating scent.

Once they reach the room he laid Taehyung's petite body down on the bed and was back at kissing him. He grabs the blonde's waist and brings him closer causing their lower bodies to rub and both of them moan in pleasure.

They part only to get rid of the fabric that was a barrier to their touch_they wanted to feel each other skin to skin. In matter of seconds, their clothes were off entirely.

Taehyung sees Jungkook's huge muscles and  hard abs as his hands reach to touch them, while his hands were roaming on his body he took that time to lean in and kiss others neck, ocassionally biting and sucking leaving love bites.

Jungkook was enjoying his lips on his skin and he moaned in pleasure "You're doing good baby."

This gave Taehyung some confidence and he  wanted to try something else, he wanted to take over and pleasure Jungkook so he pushes him down on the matress and climbs on top.

Taehyung is back at kissing and leaving marks on his chest and abs again and he goes lower to his thighs, now kissing very close to his erractic member while Jungkook grunts heavily.

"I want to pleasure you." Taehyung says in a seductive tone.

Jungkook feels like he's in heaven looking Taehyung so messed up_ his hair falling softly in his face and that droopy seductive eye gaze was driving him crazy.

"Sure baby, show me what you can do." Jungkook rasps and Taehyung almost shivers.

He hasn't done this before but he won't hesitate. He faces Jungkook's huge hardened member and give it kitten licks.

"Don't tease baby." Jungkook grunts.

Taehyung kisses his tip before taking it into his mouth, Jungkook was so fucking big and Taehyung couldn't take all of it in.

"Show me what that pretty mouth can do." Jungkook says sitting up straight looking down at the blonde.

Taehyung sucks his lenght harder swirling his tongue around it making Jungkook go very insane_ this was so good. The blonde choked on it time to time as the tip hits the back of his throat

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook with his tip in his mouth with tears in his eyes and fazed look just to see if the ravenette was enjoying it.

"You're doing so good baby." Jungkook's hands were in Taehyung's hair and the innocence is Taehyung's eyes that contrasted his mood right now was fucking hot.

The blonde is encouraged to go faster making Jungkook throw his head back. Jungkook knew he was about to come so he stop Taehyung right there.

"You did so good Tae, now let me reward you." his voice got deeper and darker as Taehyung was pushed down on the matress with Jungkook hovering over him.

Taehyung was breathing hard, his chest heaving up and down and his body shivering in a good kind of way as Jungkook traces his curves with his hands.

He dives down kissing his lips, his neck, collar bones and his curves leaving a trail of love bites.

"Uhm Kook uh hah" Taehyung moans.

Jungkook takes out lube from his side drawer and lubes up his fingers. He then slowly inserts the first finger making Taehyung shut his eyes close and moan heavily.