Chap 21: Madeline

A/N:Ya'll take in a deep breath jere bcz you're gonna need it and then proceed with the chapter.
________

Taehyung believes that giving in to Sung Woo and leaving the safe zone of the Jeon household is the most stupid decision of his life. It's stupid than a gold digger Eunha looking for a life of luxury and attention with a scandalous criminal.

He looks at the huge mansion infront of him and hates the extend of extravagant aura it held because it's just show_ insode is the real deal, a very dysfunctional family.

He takes a deep breath and fibally enters the mansion_ no, he did not miss this place. There he sees Sung Woo standing in the middle of the room all on his own, Taehyung wants to kill him.

"I'm here." he says firmly.

He wants to puke looking at that vile face which had a smirk. "Oh you're here."

"Yes I'm here, don't hurt anyone anymore."

Sung Woo laughs menacingly looking at the vulnerable boy. Just when he thought that Taehyung has become a rebel against him, he managed to lure him in his trap again. The control_ it's everything.

"What's in those nobodies that you want to protect huh? or what's so good about that Jeon boy that you let your pathetic heart wander to? This stupid boy."

"He has a name, Jungkook." Taehyung doesn't reply more than that.

"Well I don't care about that. You're here."

"Tell me what do you want from me? Why do you torture me_your son, so much? Why did you send your men just to kill those bastards and I know it's you, don't you dare deny it." Taehyung wanted answers.

"First, you are an asset. Second, I don't consider you son because you aren't mine. Third, Yes I did send those men after you but they were solely for you not to beat up that Jeon kid."

"Wh-what?" Taehyung is shaken to his core. He cannot believe what Sung Woo tells him, it's too sudden but he knows Sung Woo and Eunha have always felt so foreign towards him.

"I love ruining fags so much because they're so unnatural_ your father was an employee but a fag I didn't want my reputation ruined." Sung Woo admits, not a single ounce of regret residing in his malicious eyes. " Like father like son, you're a fag too but I'm with that. You'd make a profitable prostitute and I'll get my money."

Taehyung wanted to die, his body was feeling all sorts of dirty again and he wanted nothing more than to just sink and disappear. He lived a lie his whole life and if torture was all he had for his breathing hours than he doesn't want this...

However his heart tells him that going out of way befriending the ones who saw Taehyung as a friend, a potential human with a life and the one who saw love in him. The good Kims, Mr and Ms Jeon, his friends and his lover...

Jungkook is real_ the love, the sparks, the heat they have is real when they touch. It gives him a reason to live and so he will.

And that using Jungkook and that incident at Perfum et audela was just a cheap tactic to lure Taehyung here... But he knew that Sung Woo wouldn't hesitate sending another    pair of men to hurt him. He used to be scared but now he isn't.

He becomes angry "You are a monster, you ruined me phycically and mentaly and now I will not stand back seeing what you've done to me and my parents-" he wants to know them so bad "I will get you behind bars Kim Sung Woo."

Sung Woo laughs again but louder_ it's like thunder because he knows it's too late "Too late Taehyung, I've already got what I want now."

"You-"