Chap 5: Dirty

It's been a week and Taehyung has found possibly every way to avoid Jungkook. Only physically. But the ravenette still has a place in Taehyung's heart and it hurts to know that behind Jungkook's dark face is his absence. But he just hopes that the younger forgets him...

How can he though? Jungkook just tried to find the non existent flaw and wrongness in himself that caused Taehyung to act this way.

That day when Taehyung left him hanging there_he did not give up, he tried to go after him but Taehyung keeps finding a way to disappear into crowds, not come out of the class or just pass him and his friends by_out of the university premises so that Jungkook isn't near him. He wore no express of sorrow nor content that Jungkook could identify whether he has been in a good mood or a bad one. He is sure that Taehyung hasn't seen much good days in the past few days but it still puzzles him why he is doing this.

Jungkook just keeps trying and feels hopeless after each trial. It doesn't help Taehyung because he's been feeling quiet down lately_ much deeper wounded when he sees Jungkook all worked up and upset but in a few days he's been avoiding whatever state the raven head boy was in_ it's better if he forgets him...

Just like Jungkook, Taehyung fails too. How can you separate the inseparable?

But unfortunately the suffering doesn't end there. Taehyung had more on it in his plate. Everyday Taehyung dreads walking into his business class because he has to see that creepy man every time.

Other students never noticed his smile in a way Taehyung did. It was rather creepy and disgusting. Just looking at his teeth creep up from the side of his ugly side made Taehyung want to throw up. He just hate everything about this_the atmosphere, the man who makes him feel insecure and him not being able to open up to anyone. Everyone here was a stranger to him and oh how he wants to let all out but he is afraid of that invisible flicker of a phobia that stresses him and he doesn't understand_that is something that most people name as fear of being looked down at because you're faulty one here_not a victim.

Kang Jinsoo has made his way on his chest, thighs and anywhere that is hauntingly disturbing with his hands on Taehyung while the class doesn't look. That man doesn't care because he's at bliss of imagining things and feeling all the pleasure while making subtle contact with the blonde boy's body. Taehyung doesn't enjoy it_ he feels used.

Even the thick layer of fabric isn't enough because Taehyung can still feel Jinsoo's hands_the dirt and the filth it leaves on his skin that the other just can't help but scrub the life out of it until it looks like a horrible bruise.

Not to mention the venomous voice that Jinsoo uses to seduce Taehyung_it's simply has no worse words to describe left in the dictionary_it just haunts Taehyung in his dreams and wishes that to just go away and leave him alone for good.

He leaves the class when it's completely empty so that no one would notice his trembling legs. He always becomes a trembling mess after these 4 hours he spends in hell being touched without his consent. Ones he's calm, he just makes a run for it and is out of the gates, he just doesn't want to be seen by any of his friends.

He cries silently in his room because he has no one to tell his frustrations to. He had Jungkook_he still has him but he just doesn't allow himself to just go to him and let it out. And so this one week felt like unnecessary extended years to him... to Jungkook as well.

Today too was a miserable day, he made his way downstairs to the dining hall where the maids were serving breakfast. Taehyung joined Eunha and Sung Woo there as well. He wonders what wrong he has done in this world to see lizard faces everywhere_ he just hates the red lipstick on Eunha's lips, they just made her look like a clown_Taehyung hates clowns so much.