Chap 23: Togetherness

Hey guys the above fanart is made by me... I have an insta art account i.e vonderous_ so do make sure you follow me there... thankyou now oyu may proceed 💜
______________

"Taehyung baby, I love you too." the words escaped his mouth ever so softly.

He woke up.

The rustling wind, the whistling leaves composing a melody with the birds_ these small things are definately miracles unseen but one starts believing in them when it's a big one.

Like this one...

For Taehyung however, it was a ghost confessing to him_ he's too shocked, he can't believe and just like that his brain misinterpretes.

"What?" the horrified boy gets up and move a little back and looks around vigorously.

Jungkook who's throat was sore due to all these days unable to speak or move, tried his best to crook out some words "Tae~"

Guess after waking up miraculously_ saying I love you too to the blonde was another miracle for the ravenette's sore throat.

"Sarang- ah hae~" he struggles with an aching throat.

Oh hell no! Taehyung panics clutching his heart_ it becomes clear to him and he's crying with hiccups now.

Is Jungkook...

"Oh no no no, this is bad. Jungkook did not survive and his spirit came to say his last good byes_ Jungkook please don't go, stay with m-me. I will never forgive myself if you go away just like that, I have so much to say to you, you can't leave me. I ha-hate you Jungkook!"

Taehyung's weird confession almost gave the ravenette a stroke. The blonde was looking at the limp body on the bed but since Jungkook's eyes were lided well_ he thought they were still closed. He was crying hysterically and Jungkook felt like a blur just like his dead spirit.

"Tae- I l-lov-"

"Shut up, can't y-you see I'm having a m-moment here you b-brat." Taehyung yells at Jungkook.

Jungkook flinches and his eyes were wide "I-I'm sorry?" he furrows his eyebrows.

And just like that Taehyung realizes "Jung-Jungkook?"

"Hey there beautiful." Jungkook's voice sounds dry because his throat is dry but he means it_and he smiles at him.

At first it feels surreal and he tries to gather himself and process what he is seeing_ Jungkook is awake and it hits him again...

Jungkook is awake and he is smilling like an annoying bitch who is unaware that he almost died... the fuck man!

"You-" blonde glares and the smile fades away from the ravenette's face in a heartbeat. "You stupid, idiot, immature, stubborn, foolish brat. Y-you scared me. I thoight you we-were not go-going to wake up and I though I l-lost you forever. H-how can I live without y-you?"

It breaks Jungkook's heart to see Taehyung like this, he was upset and stressed while Jungkook was in coma.

"Tae baby, I'm here with you. I'm not going away anytime soon." Jungkook tries to calm him down.

And it doesn't help because Taehyung keeps crying hopelessly "I thought you d-died."

"Well you don't sound like you wanted me to wake up. Sorry for ruining your moment, I'll go back to sleep." and with that Jungkook pulls up the sheets and closes his eyes.

The blonde panics and gets furious "Hey!" he yells "It sadened me that you were gone for almost 8 days and now you're_ Jungkook I'll break up with you!"