Don't Panic

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault

I stepped out of the car after hiding my bag as well as I could beneath Ian's seat. If the grimy parking lot was any indication of how sleazy the store was, I wanted to make sure I hid my wallet. George followed closely behind me as we entered the store and looked for Max and Ian.

To the left of us was a series of cash registers that a very thin, balding man with a creepy uncle mustache leaned over to greet us.

"Hello young lady. Dildos and vibrators are in the right corner." He rasped, pointing across the store. I cringed at his words and I'm sure my face was probably beet red displaying my obvious embarrassment but I nodded politely and continued through the store regardless. Joji followed me without saying a word, which I wasn't sure was a good thing or a bad thing, because I felt like his jokes would've helped me feel a lot better right about then.

We walked down an aisle of novelty items, like the kind of stuff you would see at bachelorette parties. Penis shaped hats, lollipops, straws and such. I continued walking, trying not to stop and stare as we moved into the next aisle that had accessories. Feather boas of all colors, whips, stockings with rips already in them.

I stopped dead in my tracks when we reached the bondage aisle and turned right back around, bumping into George who finally let out a little laugh as I fled. I moved swiftly past a wall that had skimpy outfits and lingerie on hangers of various types. Everything from innocent school girl plaid skirts to tight leather catwoman suits. I'd never worn outfits made for 'play' like these, but I'd always been curious about them. What would look good on me? What would my partner like?

Unfortunately, Gavin was never the partner I wondered about. I knew he wouldn't like this kind of stuff, and so, I'd probably never get the chance to try.

I reached out tentatively to touch a naughty nurse outfit, complete with a red thong and fake stethoscope. Behind me, Joji cleared his throat, uncomfortably. Perhaps he wanted to move on.

I pulled my hand back and apologized quietly before moving on. My eyes skimmed the other outfits curiously until we got to another aisle of accessories. Cock rings, butt plugs, flavored condoms and lubes were lined up neatly. I wasn't even going to look twice but my eye caught sight of the 'chocolate cake' flavored condoms and I was suddenly too surprised to be mortified.

"Huh. Do you think this actually tastes like cake?" I picked up the box, flipping it around to read the ingredients while Joji choked from behind me. I put the box back down and turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" His face was red from coughing but he nodded quickly and looked away. I figured I'd embarrassed him so I decided to end my browsing and keep looking for Ian and Max and possibly spare us both some humiliation.

We walked around the store in our search for our friends until finally spotting them in the back left corner, browsing an enormous collection of adult DVDs. Above their heads, televisions mounted to the walls played various porno clips that thankfully were muted.

"Oh hey, there you are! What do you think, '4 ebony goddesses vs. 1 white shlong' or 'pretty pink pussies part 43'?" Max asked, forcing the DVDs into my hands. I looked at the explicit images on the covers of both videos before handing them back.

"Um...the first one." I glanced beside me at the overly excessive display of movies that they were browsing. There was everything...and I mean everything. Softcore, parody, fetish, bondage, cartoon, gay, orgies. There was no shortage of porn of any kind. Max nodded, looking between the videos before putting one back.

"You're right. Thanks mate." He patted me on the arm. I gave a weak smile in return as Ian held up a DVD from Max's other side.

"Do we like 'Raiders of the Lost Arse'?" Ian asked loudly, shaking the DVD in the air. I whined in embarrassment, looking around for something else to keep my attention so I didn't have to face what was happening.