Yandere Highschool! Saurtis; "I'm not cute!!"

Taurtis was looking for Sam again, this had been going on for a while now, every day at lunch Sam suddenly disappears without saying a word, it seriously concerned him, sure Sam was a shy kid but he'd never ghost his best friend. He decided to try and look on the roof this time, 'sam where are you dude?..' he thought, as he got closer to the school roof top, he heard someone, it sounded like sam, but he was talking to someone, "I just really like him, but, what if he doesn't like me? I'm.. scared.." Taurtis got angry, 'who is this guy?!', "we hang out every day and yet he still doesn't know that I'm in love with him, what's it gonna take for him to get the hint? Then again... he's worth it", Taurtis couldn't take anymore of this, "gosh darn it taurt-"
"WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY SAM?!- Sam?" As Taurtis bursted through the doors to the roof he saw sam, sitting on the ground holding and talking to his stuffed bear, "-is...ah!.." Sam's face quickly turned a bright red, quickly his his stuffed friend behind him. "N-NOTHING!! NO ONE!! T-TAURTIS!!!"
Sam yelled at him, still red, "pfffff- Hahaha, omg Sam your face is so red!!" Taurtis chuckled at his bunny hybrid friend, "Shut up!!!" Sam quickly hid his face in his hands, "Awww, sam" he walked over to him and gave him a hug, "Your so cute!!", Sam's face grew even more red and yelled, "IM NOT CUTE, T-TAURTIS!!!"
"Hahahahaha!! Aw Sammy boyy~!" Taurtis continued to laugh, "Taurtis pleasssse!! Let me gooo!!" Sam whined,"never!" Taurtis teased, then giving Sam a kiss on the cheek, "Your so cute sammy~" Sam's cheeks grew a darker red, then melting into the hug he muttered, "I-im not cute..."
They then ate lunch together and cuddled and kissed for the rest of lunch.
-end-