Dangonronpa V3 OC insert AU part 2; Ultimate plushie maker

-New girls pov-
I wake up with a stinging pain in the back of my head, "hey she's awake!" I hear a male voice shout I wake up to see a bunch of people looking at me, "hi there, my names shuichi, you are?...", I just stair at him and glance around some more, there's a robot person some guy with a coat, a girl with goggles, and some other people there........but this one guy wasn't looking at me, he had purple hair and a checked scarf. "Um little girl?..", I quickly turn my head over to who said that, it was the guy with the coat, "IM 15, YA HUMAN GARBAGE CAN!!!", I tend to have a quick temper when it comes to my hight, the guy then starts apologizing while others stair in shock, "My names Marshmallow, the ultimate plushie maker...nice to meet you I guess..." I say grabbing onto my squirrel plushie, they then start introducing each other, but that one guy stayed silent, I didn't care much thought...
-kokich's pov-
That new girl is interesting... quick temper yet calm, I wait until Everyone leaves before introducing myself though, "Hi! I'm kokichi ouma! The ultimate supreme leader!", "Hello.." she then looks back to her plushie, I decided to stay and chat with her for a bit, 'Yay! New friend!'
-end-
(Part 3???)