Saurtis au; Kiss it better!

"Sammmmmm!!" Taurtis whined, he was making food in the kitchen when he accidentally cut his finger, Sam sighed, grabbed a bandage and placed it onto his finger, then giving it a small kiss, "thank you sam~" Taurtis said, smiling brightly, You see, Sam and Taurtis always had this thing where one would always kiss a wound to make it feel better, some questioned this but most ignored it, suddenly Taurtis got an idea.
-time skip-
Taurtis was prepared, he got his phone out and played an audio of something falling, THIS had Sam run from the bathroom to the stairs, where Taurtis was laying there, PRETENDING, to be hurt, "S-samm!!" He whined agian, showing a few fake tears, "I-I fell!!", Sam rushed down to his best friends side, "Omg, Taurtis!! Are you ok!?", Taurtis shook his head, "Kiss it better!" He said holding his arms out to his bunny friend. "Where does it hurt?", Taurtis thought for a second, "My arm hurts.." he said pointing to the side of his arm, Sam kissed it better, "My forehead too...", Sam kissed his forehead, "my leg too!" He then pointed to the middle part of his thigh, Sam kissed it better, "my neck too...", Taurtis blushed, he wasn't going to lie, he enjoyed it, receiving kissed from his favorite person in the whole world made him feel..happy, Sam then tilted Taurtis's head up before kissing his neck, 't-tickles..' Taurtis thought, he then slowly got up, slightly pushing Sam away, "Thanks Sam!" He then rushed upstairs only to have Sam call out for him, Taurtis turned around, "Next time you want kisses just ask ok?" Taurtis blushed a bright red, for Sam knew his plan all along~.
-end-