NSP Bully Corched au; Cory's Ex's..

Cory was getting ready for another day, had gotten dressed, brushed his teeth, got his stuff, all the normal stuff, he then walks out of his house and heads over to the bus stop, for some reason he felt really good today.
-time skip to the school-
As Cory got off the bus he saw an unusual rush inside the school, crowds of kids just started to run inside and soon Cory was pushed in with them, as he gotten in closer, he saw the reason why everyone was freaking out was because there where three strange kids picking a fight with ched and even his own friend group, he couldn't make out who they where at first but as soon as the crowd pushed him into the 'fighting zone' he immediately saw who they were, his three Ex's, "o-Oh..heyyyyy..you three...." This was beyond akward..; "Cory!~" squealed one of them, she had long red hair and golden eyes, the other was a male with a blue floof of hair and a glasses, and the other was a girl with medium brown hair, "Heyyy- OFH, Ok your hugging me!...uhmm, please let go.." Cory could feel a hundred eyes watching him, "Cory, who are they?" Tank asked, very confused, Cory then pushed away from the girls hug and backed away slowly behind Tank, "Well Tank, These are my... Ex's..", "Ohhh, there your ex's- wait WHAT?!-" Tank said, "I'm Frisk!~" said the girl with red hair, "Breezy." Said the girl with brown hair, "and I'm Uni~", "Why are you here?" Cory asked, "Well Frisk finally was able to track you, so we thought we'd pay you a visit~" Breezy teased, "Get the heck outta my school!!" Ched yelled, he didn't know why but he was very angry at these three, "No~ No...no.." uni replied, "Not until~" breezy said, "Cory is mine again~!" Frisk said finally finishing there sentence, "NO!! HOW ABOUT NOO!!?" Cory yelled, "Sorry~ But we don't plan on going down without a fight~" Frisk said, this was not how he was planning to spend his week...
-end(?)-