NSP Bully! OC insert Au; Blackmail can be fun lolol

Marshmallow: heyyyyyyyyy, buddyyyyyy~

Cory: ?????

Marshmallow:

Cory: ????? Marshmallow:

Cory: !?

Marshmallow: hehehehehehehe, I'm sending this to tank

Cory: NOOOOOOOOOO

Marshmallow: hmmm, I won't if...

Cory: I DO ANYTHING, JUST DONT SEND THAT!? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?!

Marshmallow: do you really think I wouldn't find you two in my OWN club room?

Cory: oh......

Marshmallow: soooo, ill tell you what to do tomorrow (vᴗv✿)

Cory: (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
I h8 u....

Marshmallow: hahahaha ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
-time skip to the next day after school-
Cory was waiting on the roof for ched to arrive, he hated this, he wanted to leave, why did this happen to him?..."Hey Cory, I got your....text..." Cheds face turned a bright red, Cory was infront of him wearing a pair of black cat ears and a tail, along with a black skirt and his usual green t-shirt, "n-nya...." Cory's face turn a bright red, he hated this.... Ched didn't say anything, but just staired at him, "Ch-ched?.." ched then suddenly picked him up and then ran down over to his car, "CH-CHED!?" Cory tried to squirm but Ched held onto his 'rival', "Us. Your place. NOW" Ched said placing Cory onto the front car seat, "W-wAIT ched!!", But he didn't listen.
Meanwhile marshmallow was watching them with a satisfied smirk on her face, "Ah, blackmail at it's finest~"
-end-