NSP Bully (some smol OC Insert); Gray eye

(small cussing warning)
____________
Another Football game was going on between Dansom Highschool and -rival school name here-, not only that but some science people where there as well to show there new invention.
-time skip to after the game cause I'm lazy-
"Everyone! May we have your attention please!" Said a small girl in a lab coat, "may we have someone come up and test out the machine?", "I VOLUNTEER THE GUY WITH THE CAMERA FACE!!!" Someone yelled (guess who ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯ ),
Then suddenly Cory was shoved over to the girl, "alright, place any metal objects on the table" she said, 'welp no turning back..' Cory then placed his wallet and phone on the table stepping into the machine, "oK! Let's do this!"
-to Cheds pov-
'this is gonna be interesting' I thought, suddenly the machines lights started flashing a dark gray kinda color, and a loud ringing sound ran through the field, I covered my ears to try and block out the sound, a few seconds pass and the noise stopped, we all look back up seeing smoke flow out as the metal door opened, only to see him with a...Gray eye color? I saw the rest of the NERDS run up to him in panick, "Cory are you ok?!" The one with rabbit ears said, "for now and tommorow he will be... different, personality wise" said the small girl. "Huh?!" I shouted in confusion, "watch.." she said then turning back to that Rollie pollie, "say something nice to him."
-tanks pov-
"Ok, um..." I said in confusion, "your my new Best friend now!", Cory then turned over to me with a wide grin and said, "Ha! Yeah dude! I better be!!~ or you can, FU_KING KISS MY A_S, YA HUMAN CENTIPEDE!!!" He shouted the last part sticking out his toung and showing his middle finger, he then turned back to his normal smile, we all staired in shock but also quickly realize something, he's different, for now till tomorrow.....oh boy....
-end-
(Part 2?)