NSP Undertale paper bag au; 'dont go...'

-Corys pov-
(He's wearing his paper bag)
I'm walking around Snowdin, just taking a breath of fresh air, I love the snow, it's nice and cold and it's always so comfy and satisfying to go back home and warm up, I suddenly hear a small snicker near by, I take a look around and see no one, I shrug it off and continued to walk, suddenly I feel something hard and cold hit the back of my head, and suddenly, I black out.
-smol skip-
I wake up slowly, only to hear some angry/worried voices and a splitting headach. "Cory! Your up!!" I hear a familiar voice yell, "c-cory! A-are you ok!" I hear alphys ask worried, "what happened?.." I asked rubbing the back of my head, I couldn't see them but I can see there....outline? I guess, "W-well monster k-kid tried to th-throw a snowball at you... B-But he might have, a-accidentally scooped a rock in there..and it may have knocked you out...in the snow..", 'im gonna kill that stupid bumblebee....' I thought to myself I suddenly realize something...I quickly covered the top half portion of my face, looking around frantically, "wh-who bandaged me up!? Who saw my face!?"
-no pov-
"F-frisk did" alphys said holding her hands up in defense, "o-Oh.." Cory then calmed down, but kept his hands up Covering his face, even though the bandages already did that, "W-well, I-im off to find toriel, l-lets go monster kid!" Alphys said grabbing monster kid by the  cheek dragging him with her as she left, "W-wait! Don't tell my parents!! please!!"
-Frisk pov-
'It's just us now..' I staired at Cory for a bit longer before grabbing one of his hands, gently bringing it down, holding it, I then kissed his forehead I could see his cheeks turn a bright pink, 'cute..', "I'm gonna go now, bye cor-" I tried to walk away but as I tried to pull away I felt his hand grip tighter to mine, "d-dont.. leave...", He said still using his other hand to cover his face, I giggle, "ok~", I let go of his hand and sat down next to him, I then moved his head to rest on my shoulder as I scooted us both back to the wall. "T-thanks for covering my face... f-frisk..." He said, blushing harder, "no problem Cor~"
-end-
(If y'all want more of dis au lemme know!)