OC back story! Marshmallow's new Home

Marshmallow woke up in the orphanage agian, she got up and put on the same dress, got down to eat the same food and played all alone..agian, she was tired, lonely, and hurt. She just wanted to leave, leave everything and just FEEL something, anything! But it was the same thing over and over again, but then, "Everyone line up we have some new parents here!" #^€∆\• said, as usual they all lined up, most putting on a smile, Marsh just stayed there, clutching onto her kitty backpack, the two parents both men, who she assumed were in there 20s they were tall, one of them had some splashes of ink of his face and the other had some strings attached to his fingers, "Hey there I'm Ink! And this is Error!" He then gestured to the man with the strings, They walked down the line of children, talking to each and every one of them, but then Error stopped at Marsh and looked at her, he then gestured Ink on over to him, who then smiled and said, "She's perfect.."
Marshmallow woke up again, this time in her room, she had the same dream, or more like memory, for a while now, as she rubbed her eyes her bedroom door open, she then turned over to see Ms. Mint standing by the door, "Young Mistress, you're father's are here too see you." She said, marsh then gave a small smile, why? cause...
She was home, and so where they~
-end-