Yandere Highschool OC Insert Au; Operation saurtis

"OOK!! Silly! Got eyes on the targets?", Marshmallow said, "Yup!", "Dom! Are invader, Yuki and Chan still locked in the school?" She said talking into her walkie talkie, "Yes Miss!" Dom replied, "Ok! Operation: Get Sam and Taurtis to finally confess to each other is a go!! Grian! Get in position!!", "On it!" Grian then ran out of the bush towards the kissing shed, Grian then signaled them a thumbs up, to then have marshmallow and silly do the same.
"SAM, TAURTIS HELP!! MARSHMALLOW AND SILLY ARE STUCK!!" Grian yelled only to have them run towards him,

(Sam was wearing this:

Taurtis was wearing this:

The others are in there school uniforms)

"What's wrong?!" Sam asked, "Marshmallow and silly are Stuck in the shed! Yuki pushed them in and now they can't get out!!" Grian said, trying his best not to laugh, "Don't worry! I got this!" Taurtis yelled, busting the door open, having Sam follow right behind him, but only to see that no one was there, "grian there's no one her-" *Click* they turned around only to see the door shut, "GRIAN!!?" Sam yelled running towards the door trying to open it, "i-its stuck!! Taurtis get us out!!", "Ok!", Taurtis then rammed himself into the door, but it didn't buge, "You guys are NOT leaving until you FINALLY TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!!" They heard a voice yell, it was marsh, "OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!!!" Taurtis yelled, but they got no reply....
-to be continued-