KND Spy Friend Au; Wally meets the group

(I COMPLETELY FORGOT I MADE THIS AU- SO NOW HERE'S ANOTHER FAN FIC OF IT! AS USUAL, THIS CONTAINS OC INSERT, AND MULTIPLE CROSSOVERS! ENJOY THIS STORY I MADE WHEN I SHOULD'VE BEEN SLEEPING!!!)
_____________________

-no pov-
Wally could feel a nervous sweat running down the back of his neck,
"Make sure to stop by our hide out Walla-bug, we decided to hand out flyers and since you'll be 'promoting' us you'll have to pick some up to well, post around"
He remembered marshmallow telling him, the hideout was a small abandoned building that was next to an old arcade and an very old library.
He made sure his hoodie was up just in case another KND member saw him.
As he walked on into the building he could here the sound of calming music ring through the abandoned halls, he followed the music to find himself in a room with a grown man in a hockey mask, a boy with a camra face, a kid in a blue hoodie and Marshmallow.
"Kid!"
She said in excitement,
"Welcome to the 'no age-ers'!!"
She then jestered over to the man with the hockey mask,
"Now for an introduction of names and ages!~ That there I the hockey mask is Delirious! He's 33! That in the blue hoodie is Max! He's 10! And the man with the cara face is Cory! He's 16!"
_________
(Btw I'm making Cory a teen here, okay? Okay-)
___________
"O-oh, um, I'm Wally I'm 10.."
Wally felt uncomfortable..
"Hello! Are you here for the flyers!!" Delirious said in excitement,
"Y-yeah..?"
Delirious then pushed Wally towards the couch where Cory sat,
"Have a seat! Me and Marshy will get them for ya!"
He then ran to where marshmallow was, leaving Wally to sit by the camra faced man.
It was silent for a few minutes until Cory spoke,
"You sure you're comfortable? I know it's kinda weird when you see a bunch of people that aren't even in the same age group just hanging out together." He said with a slight chuckle, Wally just looked down and nodded, it became silent agian.
"How did you even join this group?"
Cory smiled,
"Well when I just turned 13 I was kicked out of the KND and transferred to the teens, I... didn't really wanted to join thought, even if we were no longer in the same age group, I still didn't wanna hurt the people I once thought of as my friends..so a few days later I meet marshmallow and we'll, I've left the teens and have been in her group ever since."
Wally was...kinda touched, he'd never thought that that could've happened when someone left the KND, heck, Everyone who does just kinda, turns into there enemy, and that's that.
"Max just hates to fight people, unless it's someone he doesn't like he wouldn't hurt anyone."
Cory said pointing to Max, who was playing on his switch.
"And delirious is just too sweet to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it, we do have more members, there just not here today."
Wally just replied with a nod,
"Okay! Flyers for Wally! And a stapler and some tape along with!" Marshmallow said before delirious handed Wally a small but heavy backpack,
"See ya later Walla-bug! And make sure you hang up all those flyers!" Marshmallow said, patting her friend on the back, Wally left and waved them all goodbye.
He had to admit....

They weren't so bad after all.
-end-
___________
(Let meh know if u all want more of dis au)