Chapter 5: Goofball

Arnec woke up early the next day and instantly noticed Tangle laying on top of him... He grinned a little "Guess it wasn't a dream... She really kissed me... " he thought to himself. He wanted to get up but didn't want to force Tangle to get up... He rubbed her tail lightly and got some purring in response... Arnec blushed as he continued to stroke her tail with his hand... Tangle shuffled a little and he stopped... He slowly drifted back to sleep... A few hours pass, Tangle woke up "Why does my tail feel so good?" She looked over at Arnec passed out. "He's kinda adorable when he's asleep..." She said smiling. She got up and unwrapped her tail from Arnec's body... Arnec shuffled a bit. Tangle smiled and headed down the stairs where Tails was. "Hey Tails."
"Oh... Hey Tangle."
"Something up?"
"N-no..."
"Sounds like it... You can tell me..."
"Did you... Did you ask Arnec out?"
"Sorta..."
"Sorta?"
"I... I kissed him... That count? Why are you asking?"
"Just thought that he had a thing for you..." Tails said smiling as he analysised more blood samples. Tangle smiled "Always thought he acted odd. You ever been in love?"
"N-no..." Tails said smiling as he blushed. Tangle poked him with her tail "Are you sure? C'mon you gotta like someone!"
"Nope... Not a single girl...but I'm only 8 so I still got time... Might check on Mobtropolis."
"What's that?"
"Old town... It's relatively untouched... Used to be a fortress... It's been unaffected by the virus... Well it was last I checked..."
"I better check on Arnec..."
"Oh ok..."
Tangle went upstairs and noticed that Arnec was waking up "bout time you got up..." Tangle said smiling. Arnec blushed "Heh... Well I woke up befo-" he was suddenly interrupted by Tangle tackling him "Let's not get so technical... Nerd."
"I'm not a nerd..." Arnec said blushing. Tangle began to tickle his sides
"...Hey! Quit that!" Arnec yelled laughing. Tangle smiled "Somebody's ticklish!"
"No I'm not! S-stop!"
"Not until you admit you're a nerd!"
"Never!"
"Guess I'll just have to do this for eternity!"
"No! Please... Fine I'm a nerd!" Arnec yelled laughing... Tangle smiled as she pinned his wrists down onto the bed and booped his nose with hers... Both smiled as they blushed... They slowly leaned in, closing their eyes, and kissed... Tangle slowly loosened her grip on his wrists and put her hands on his cheeks... She reached over with her tail and closed the door, locking it. Arnec smiled as he wrapped his arms around her neck and made out with her... They made out for a few minutes before someone knocked on the door. Tangle smiled as she pulled away and opened the door. It was Amy. "So... You two a thing?"
She asked, noticing what they had been doing. Tangle looked at Arnec, he nodded. Tangle smiled "Yep, we're a thing... Now is there anything else you need?"
"Yeah... It's about Shadow..."
"Wasn't he...?"
"Yeah... We need Arnec to get him... He's about to attack Mobtropolis..."
"Mobtropolis? We'll go and get him..." Tangle said as Amy left. Arnec got up and took his jacket and shirt off, much to Tangle's embarrassment... She blushed a deep red as she saw his body... He had a pretty good build... Kinda similar to Shadow's. Arnec blushed "See something you like Tangle?" He asked smiling. Tangle smiled nervously but didn't say anything. Arnec smiled and scooted close to her "Go on... you can touch it..." Arnec said blushing... Tangle blushed more and put her hand on his chest, giving his chest fluff a little rub... "Wow... It's really soft..."
"Told you... Now..." Tangle drew her hand away as Arnec put a clean shirt and jacket on. "...We've got some places to go, don't we princess?" He said as he gently kissed Tangle's hand. "Princess?" Tangle asked blushing. Arnec smiled "well... You're a princess to me... Plus you called me pretty boy..." Arnec said smiling. Both blushed a bit. "Shouldn't we be going now?"
"Yeah... Let's go." Arnec said as they left.