Chapter 10B: An old rival... and an old friend

Eternal, Arnec and Tangle made it back. There was a dark purple wolf with Amy. Eternal growled "You... I thought I had dealt with you long ago Carnage!"
"Well... For a guardian, you sure do a sloppy job with your work..."
"How are you still alive?"
"I'm just as powerful as you! After all... I am your opposite... And better... What is it you even do anymore, huh?"
"I protect the weak..."
"Hmph... And who saves the weak, from those who saves the weak?"
"Trying to confuse me? That doesn't work on me... You know that..."
"You know... For having all that power... You sure are boring!"
Arnec turned to Eternal "Who is this guy?"
Carnage gave them a "bruh" look
"What!? You didn't tell them about me!? Eternal... Man... I dunno about you som-"
"Would you just SHUT UP!?" Eternal yelled, launching a bolt of lightning at the wolf, who evaded it. Carnage chuckled "Hah, you missed! I wonder what Katie would think of that!"
Arnec and Tangle heard Eternal growl "Don't. Mention. Her. Ever. Again!" Eternal said, his eyes narrowed. Carnage chuckled
"And what are you gonna do, huh?" He said, shrugging. Eternal smirked as his hand turned to a fist, a ball of lightning slowly forming "I don't think you want to know... Do you?" Eternal snarled. Carnage smirked "You were always soft... And a girl like her? She needs a real man to please her!" He said laughing. Eternal snarled again before punching the crap out of Carnage with the charged up hand. Carnage did a kip up, his fur puffed up from the electric shock. "Oh, now you hit me! Couldn't do that before? Come on! Do it again!" He said, patting his fur back down. Eternal punched him again. Carnage chuckled "was that supposed to-"
He then got punched, not by eternal, but by someone else... "...Bringing backup now, huh? Can't start your own party? Well, I'm not dumb, and know when to make my leave... we'll meet again..." Carnage said before fleeing. Eternal looked over at the other wolf that had punched Carnage... He was white, with blue-green eyes. He looked over at Eternal and smiled "So... Miss me?"
"Timestreak!? What are you...?"
"Katie sent me... Said she was worried... Maybe after you deal with this, you should see her... And of course, after we have a race!"
Eternal chuckled "You know who wins every time..."
"It's fun though!"
"Surprised you haven't just used time travel to cheat!"
"Pff... That ruins the fun doesn't it?"
"It does. Now... I could actually use your help..."
Timestreak smiled as he walked up to Eternal "What is it you need, friend?"
"You know, about the Zombots..."
"Uh huh..."
"Well... Maybe if you help me out with it, we can have a race... Sound good?"
"Well, I'd rather have some of the other guardians to help... But, since you did offer me a race... I'm ready!" Timestreak said, crossing his arms and winking. Eternal chuckled "Don't do that to me again."
"Always works on the ladies... I'll show you!" Timestreak said as he walked up to Amy. He crossed his arms and winked at her. Amy pulled out her hammer and wacked him "Not interested!" She said before walking off. Timestreak got up with a grin "She'll come around!" He said as him and Eternal laughed. Arnec and Tangle approached Eternal. Arnec spoke "So... This is... Timestreak? Right?"
"Yes... Me and him have been good friends for a while... He's helped me as many times I've helped him... I was not told he was coming... I'm happy nonetheless..." Eternal explained. Arnec and Timestreak shook hands. Arnec then was getting a call on his tac pad "Who is it?"
"Tails... I found a group of people who want to join you."
"You put a lot of emphasis on you. Who is it?"
"They call themselves... 'The wolf Pack' and are led by some girl... Lupe? Yeah, that's her name..."
"I'll get over there..." Arnec replied, hanging up. He looked at Tangle "I gotta go, you coming with?"
"Yeah, let's go." Tangle replied as they ran off. Eternal looked over at Timestreak "How's Katie?"
"Oh, the usual... Worried about you getting hurt and yada yada."
"Least she's safe..."
"Yes... should find a place to rest our heads, shouldn't we?"
"Hmm... Good idea...." Eternal replied, looking off at the distance...