A Dad's Worst Nightmare (request)

Request from 19-Selina. Selina,Melody, Lina, Elisa, Yovani,Jhonas,Angus and Suner are all 19-Selina's ocs

Dream

Max was walking in the garden with his daughter Elisa, talking about one of his adventures. "It was really funny. Twitch kept using the wand to change to his normal color but he kept changing to different colors. It was hilarous" Max said as he and Elisa bursted out laughing.

Elisa spotted someone and her eyes widen and her smile got big and excited. "Agus!" Elisa said excited and she ran ahead. Max stared at her puzzled...until he saw who she was running to.

Elisa ran to her boyfriend Agus and jumped into his arms. He spun her around, both of them laughing. Max felt a twitch of anger inside him and he glared at Agus.

His ears twitched at some sounds and he turned to the right and spotted Selina training with Yovani. She swiped under his feet with her foot and made him fall. Max smirked a bit. He found it funny.

But then Selina had her face above his and the two started laughing. Yovani rubbed his nose on hers. Max quickly got angry and he stomped over there, ready to get Yovani away from his daughter.

But then his ears twitched at some laughter. He spotted Lina and Melody playing hide and seek with Suner and Jhonas. Lina hid behind one of the target bullseyes and Suner tapped her shoulder when she wasn't looking and when she looked the other way, he went around her and wrapped his arms around her, spinning her around, the two of them laughing.

Jhonas found Lina hiding under the bench and he helped her get out, their hands holding.

Max was getting really angry "Girls! Come here now!" He yelled annoyed but the girls ignored him. "I wanna be with Yovani dad" Selina told him as she wrapped her arms around Yovani and they touched foreheads.

Max looked at the other girls and found them doing the same thing with their boyfriends. "No no no! Stay away from my daughters!" He said angry, his head looking at all directions, not sure which one to go to. "NOOOOOOOO!" He yelled out.

End of dream

"No!" Max yelled and woke up from his nightmare, sweating and panting. He looked around and found he was in his room and it was night time. He ran his hands on his face, feeling upset.

"Max?" He heard Leena's voice came up and he looked to his right. Leena woke up after hearing him yell and she stood up and looked at him worried. "You ok?" She asked him, pulling him into a hug. Max wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah. I just had a nightmare. And it was the worse" he told her worried as he broke the hug. Leena put a hand on his shoulder, staring at him. "What happened? Was it that bad?" She asked concerned.

"Yes! Our daughters were hanging out with their boyfriends and didn't want to be with their own dad anymore!" He explained afraid.

But Leena stared at him wide eye and blinking. "That's the nightmare?" She asked and he nodded. Leena stayed quiet for a moment....

"HA! HAHAHAHAHAA!" Leena bursted out into laughter and fell right back in the bed, laughing so hard, her hands holding her stomach and she kicked her feet in the blanket. "Oh my gosh Max! Haha! That's honestly so hilarious! Haha!" She told him laughing nonstop.

Max glared at her annoyed "Not funny Leena" he told her annoyed as he slumped back in the bed with his arms crossed. "It is funny! Haha!" She told him between laughter, her face in pillow trying to hide her laughter. 'I bet everyone in the castle can hear her laughing. Maybe the entire kingdom' Max thought in his head annoyed.

Leena finnaly calmed down and turned to look at Max. She brought her hand to his face and she turned his face so he can look at her "Max. Having our daughters dating isn't bad. Besides, Angus,Suner, Yovani and Jhonas are really nice" she told him, her hand ran through the top of his mane.

But Max was still upset "Still. Those are my little girls" he told her. Leena smiled at him, knowing that he was upset. "Max our girls aren't cubs anymore. They're grown up now. But that doesn't mean they won't need their dad. They still will. And you know that" Leena explained to him and Max actually felt better.

He looked at her smiling "Thanks Leena" he thanked her as she kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. Max wrapped an arm around and they both went back to sleep.