Fencing Practice

I'm thinking of adding this in Atlantos 3.So Max and Leena are having some sword practice together to see which one is more skilled.
"Third Person's POV"

Clanging of swords can be heard from outside the Palace in the royal garden,Max was fighting Leena the two cats at the steps of the Palace.They were both wearing red vests that exposed their shoulders due to the heat today,Leena kept dodging away from Max and kept clashing her sword against his as he pushed her back.Finally,the king manage to swipe her sword away from her hand and at the fountain down at the garden.
"Max's POV"

I pointed my sword at Leena as she stared at me while I smiled confidently " It's over Leena,I won and you...huh?!" She jumped of the steps and rolled down to the garden,I tried to chase after her but she already got the fountain and retrieved her sword,she sat on the top of the fountain and manage to knock my sword out before I can land a hit,I quickly ran to grab and aim at...nothing?She was gone!Where can she be hiding?!
"Leena's POV"

Once Max turned around for his sword,I used Twitch's camouflage gum,he and the professor worked on it allowing me to turn invisible for at least two minutes but it was perfect for a hiding spot.It wore off just as I hid behind one of the pillars on the steps at the palace.I peeked out a little seeing Max scanned around the garden,I can tell he was on full alert and knew that I'm gonna jump on him anytime now...which is exactly what I plan to do.I took out my arrows as quietly as I could ,aimed them at a pot one feet away at the corner and released it making the pot drop.It got Max's attention and he ran over there to investigate,I quickly tiptoed over to two more pillars to be close to him....this is gonna be fun.
"Third Person's POV"

Leena then jumped out of her hiding spot and latched herself on Max,her legs and arms wrapped around his upper body preventing him from using his sword on her form behind.The lion struggled to remove the lioness off his back and didn't even know he was backing up to the water fountain until he hit the edge of it which made him froze.He stood still when Leena brought her sword near his neck " So give up now your majesty?" She taunted him still holding on tight knowing how stubborn the king can be when came to defeat.Max smirked at her finding a way to defeat which made Leena confuse and sucpious.
"Leena's POV"

What is he up to?"You know Leena this day is so hot.Perhaps you should COOL OFF!" I couldn't progress what happen!It happen so quick!One moment I was on his back and then suddenly I lost my grip on him and he pins me on the fountain my head above the water with my ponytail touching it,he brought his sword near my head and carefully tapped my forehead with the tip " I win Leena" I glared at him but I stared back at the water with an evil idea"You know Mac your right,maybe YOU should cool off" I flipped him in the water fountain and stepped away smiling my revenge " very funny Leena now it's your turn""Nope!" I tried to get away but he grabbed me in the water,both of us drenching wet."Max your are so...!!!"
"Max's POV"

I kissed her on the lips,stopping her from talking,I stroked her ponytail as she wrapped her arms around me before we both broke apart " Guess you can say this practice lesson is even huh Leena?" She stared at me blushing pink until she finally smiled " Yeah guess so""How about we go dry up and get something to eat?""Ok" we both got out and made our to the palace...practicing sword fight with her is always fun.