Embarrassing (Request)

Another request from @singer00 who wanted me to do a oneshot where Leena's dad shows embarssing photos of her as a baby to Max.

"Leena's POV"

"How's it looking up there Leena?" "It's getting better" I got out of the inside of the Phoeinx so I can see Max. We were making some repairs to it plus testing the new tech Higga put on this ship. "Are you two almost done, otherwise I'll eat these all by myself" I looked down shaking my head smiling at my dad, he came to help us with repairs....and brought some snacks along.
"Max's POV"

I got down from the Phoeinx as Leena followed me from behind, we had on our aqua suits just minus the gloves. "Alright snacks" I chuckled at Leena's hunger she's alot like a kod sometimes. "Lionel did you get the sketchbook for the new upgrade" I asked him before he went through his bag "ah yes here it is" he handed it to me but the title confused me "Leena's baby pics?"
"Third Person's POV"

Leena spat her juice out surprised, she gasped at the name and didn't want anyone especially Max to see what's inside.  Lionel got confused and looked at the book as he started laughing " These are photos from when Leena was just a baby, here I'll show you some" "No! I mean come on let's not..." Leena tried to say no without snapping but it was too late when her dad opened the book.
"Leena's POV"

"Ah here is when Leena thought my overalls were diapers" my dad pointed at photo of me as a baby inside my dad's overalls "She was so little her feet couldn't get to the end of the sleeves" Max laughed at it while my cheeks burned pink humiliated "Here's the one time were she played with Professor Higgabottom's feathers after he molted, she looked like a porcupine!" the next one had me with green feathers all over my face and head...I look like a green peacock! "Ok dad how about we just..." I tried to take the book away but then he found another photo. "Oh! This one's my favorite, when we were in the resitance group she some how got the dough blow up in the kitchen...and somehow she stayed clean why I was a mess!" The next one had me and my dad in the kitchen which was covered in dough along with my dad but Max laughed so hard he fell on the floor...I've had it!
"Third Person's POV"

Leena's cheek turn red in anger, grabbing the book from her father and storming off "Leena where are you going sweetheart?" Her father questioned surprised but concerned, Max stopped laughing as Leena glared at him with hurt in her eyes before leaving. She stormed straight to her room furious holding the book in her arms, she felt so embaressed from Max laughing and angry at her father not noticing but slowly the anger turned to guilt "Leena"
"Max's POV"

I opened the door to her room and walked straight "You ok?" I sat next to her on the bed "Max I'm so sorry I acted like that but...arrrgh!"she stood up furious "Did you think how I felt when you laughed at me or that my father didn't notice that I wasn't confortable!" "Leena calm down, I wasn't laughing at you" I placed my hands on her shoulders convincing her to calm down "I was just laughing cause the photos were funny but that doesn't I was laughing at you, Leena do you think I would ever do that?"
I told her and she thought about it deeply before giving me an answer. She pecked my lips and smiled "No, I know you. You would never do that" "Good let's go meet up with your dad" I held her hand as we headed back...hope she doesn't see my baby photos.