An Angry Lioness!

Request from Linadilime. Here Leena and Max are already married. I remember one time in the comments someone mentioned Leena getting mad at Max and it gave me an idea😊

Max and Felina were walking in the castle, talking about some royal stuff. Nearby Leena was at the training arena, practicing her aim with her arrows. Cotton was nearby playing with a squishie ball, biting it hard.

"So the professor would like to examine the ice orb and collect some data on it. So I told him I would ask you" Max told the white tiger queen. Leena spotted Max "Hi Max" Leena called out, waving her hand. Max saw her and waved back at her smiling.

"Of course Max. You can borrow our ice orb. Just please return it when you're done" Felina told him and Cotton accidentally lost his ball as it squeezed out of his mouth and rolled. Cotton barked excited and ran after the ball. The toy ball bounced towards Max and Felina and Cotton zoomed straight to them and bumped into Max.

"Whoa! Cotton" Max said surprised as he looked down but the pup was more focused on the toy ball and he started chasing after the bouncy ball, runni g around the two rulers. "Cotton stop!" Max told him as he and Felina struggled to keep balance but Cottom wouldn't listen. "Leena!" Max called out to her for help.

"Huh?" Leena's ears perked at Max's voice. Cotton had his eyed on the ball the whole time he didn't think about where he was going and he bumped into Felina's legs. The white tigress tripped over him and Max quickly held his arms out to catch her and their lips touched by accident and at that moment, Leena turned around and saw them. Her heart dropped and her eyes widen in shock but her hand clenched tightly on her bow in rage.

Felina quickly backed away from Max, the two blushing.

WHOOSH!

"Whoa!" Max said startled when a magic arrow flew between them and impaled a wall. Max and Felina quickly turned around and saw Leena aiming her magic arrows at Max, her eyes full of rage and her teeth clenched. "Leena!" Max said alarmed and shocked that she would try to hurt him.

She shot another arrow at him and he ducked down. More arrows came at him and he quickly ran to escape the arrows of his angry wife. "Argh! Max you traitor!" Leena yelled furiously as she shot three magic arrows at him.

Max got out his lion staff and spun it to shield himself from the arrows. Max now realized that Leena must have saw him and Felina kiss by accident. He had to find a way to convince her that what she saw wasn't what she thought.

"Leena listen to me!" Max called out to her, holding his hand and trying to convince her but Leena was blinded by rage and betrayal that she didn't want to listen. The lioness switched her bow to a magic bow staff and she charged at him, roaring. Max held his staff out and their weapons clanged, Leena pushing her bow staff hard on his staff like she wanted to break his staff.

Max saw the rage in her eyes but he also saw the hurt in those brown eyes. He understood why her eyes looked hurt. But she misunderstood. And Max didn't want to fight her.

"Leena please I don't want to fight you!" He begged her desperately "I don't want to hear another word from you!" Leena told him furious. "Please Leena. Look in my eyes and tell me if you can actually finish me off right now" Max told her serious and they stared in eachother's eyes. Leena saw in Max's orange eyes that he was being honest somehow and that he didn't want to fight her.

Leena's anger slowly went down but it didn't go away. She stepped away from him, removing her bow staff off his staff. "Leena I...Leena!" Max called out as Leena stormed off. The lion sighed upset that she refused to hear him out. Felina and Cotton watched the whole thing with worry. Cotton whimpered, feeling guilty that he started this. Felina looked at where Leena stormed off and knew she had to explain.

Leena stormed to her bedroom and slammed the door with a SLAM! She tossed her bow aside and plopped on the bed, clenching her blanket angrily. Her eyes watered with angry tears, hurting from feeling betrayed. "How could Max do this to me?! I never thought of him as that...ARGH!" Leena yelled furiously but her ears perked at some barking.

"Coming Cotton" Leena said sniffling a little as she got up and opened the door but she was surprised to find Felina standing there, looking worried. Leena glared at her and was about to shut the door but Felina quickly stopped her.

"Please Leena listen. Please" Felina begged her. She didn't want Max to lose Leena over something that he would never do. Leena glared at her angrily but then she heard a whimper and looked down and saw Cotton holding his ball in his mouth, his ears down in guilt and he had the puppy dog eyes. Leena groaned annoyed and decided to just finally listen.

Few minutes later...

"So that's what happen?" Leena asked stunned as Felina. The white tigress explained to Leena about what actually happen. Cotton was on Leena's lap, his ears still down feeling awful. But not as much as Leena. She couldn't believe how she overreacted and got so furious. She even tried to hurt Max.

"Leena. Max and I are just friends. He would never hurt you like that. It was all just a small accident. You have to forgive him" Felina pleaded with her and Leena looked at her puppy. Cotton looked at her, wondering what she'll do. Leena smiled at him and rubbed his head "It's ok Cotton. I know you didn't mean to" she assured him gently and Cotton smiled.

"Leena?" Max's voice came and the girls looked at the doorway and saw him standing there, looking worried. "I'll leave you two alone" Felina said and left the room with Cotton following her out. Leena stood up from her bed as Max walked to her, the lion rubbing the back of his mane. Leena saw that he did felt bad about what happen, even though it was an accident.

"Leena I'm..!" Max started but then he got surprised when Leena jumped on him and hugged him tightly. "Felina told me everything..." she told him and Max looked at her. "And I'm sorry. I should've let you explain. Instead I got mad and tried to hurt you...Max. I am so sorry" she apologized, feeling terrible.

She got surprised when Max returned the hug, his arms wrapped around her. "I'm just happy you finally understood" he told her relieved and happy and Leena tighten the hug smiling and glad that they fixed it together.