1

"My name's Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote, I'll be in your care," he bows in front of the other butlers and maids for a second.

People were whispering in the back, many were similar, like, "Isn't he an omega?" or "Did the famous Namwirote family abandon him?"

But Earth paid them no mind. He was showing a sincere and dignified smile to them.

The head butler beside him was a man in his 30s, he was glaring at everyone who dared to talk nonsense in front of them. "I take it you treat Nong Earth with respect as your colleague, you're all dismissed," he said.

After some time there were only the both of them in the staff room. Earth turns his body to face the head butler, "I'll be in your care from today onwards, Phi Wut," he bows to show his gratitude.

The head butler smiles reassuringly to Earth, "I welcome you to the Dechaphatthanakun household, Nong Earth. Let's sit over there so I could brief you to your duty as of tomorrow," he leads them to a comfy sofa not far from them.

With some files given to Earth, the head butler then starts to explain, "The one I highlight will be your job from tomorrow," Earth skims to the page.

Earth glanced at the head butler after he finished skimming through the files, "I'm sorry Phi Wut, but isn't this task too little? I have told you before to treat me as a regular butler, not someone from the Namwirote lineage," he looks unsure and all his composure has gone.

The head butler takes Earth's hand on both his hands, he smiles softly to the omega, "You don't have to be embarrassed with me, it's not your fault to be an omega from an elite family lineage, and you're not abandoned, your family just don't know you're worth so much to assign you to be a butler to this family," he said.

Earth slowly smiles, he then firmly nodded his head, "Thank you, but really, why was my job so little for a house, no, a manor this big?"

The head butler let go of the omega's hand, even though he's a bonded alpha, it's not good for his reputation to be seen holding an unbonded omega's hand. He smiles at the omega before his answer shatters Earth's smile.

"With your knowledge, you will be assigned as a personal butler to young master Kao."

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n : I'm sorry my other omegaverse will be on hold, and I could only give you a little piece of a chapter like this one, so please bear with me. I'm writing this while also doing my thesis so, yeah. I'm focusing on this story, so it won't be on hold as the other one. I have a big picture on how I want this story to be, aka the end already, so watch out for the next chapters! Cheers!

You could talk to me anytime, be it a comment or maybe a dm to my twitter (junijunipers).

Thank you!

Written on 19th of June 2020.

- junijunipers -