thirty two

mark and gwen were in an on call room again in the next morning. when someone knocked on the door.

"dr.sloan?" they heard bailey voice asks.

mark kissed once more before he went to the door. "dr.bailey." he greets her. "dr.bailey's baby."

"it appears nurse tanya is no longer available for your liposuctioby at ten." she tells him. "shall i cancel the procedure?"

"get me another nurse. give me kate. yeah." he answers and closes the door.

he walked over to gwen where they start kissing again but there was another knock.

"dr.shepherd? dr.sloan would like to use nurse kate this morning. currently she is scheduled for your bypass operation, but if you're willing to move it back an hour, perhaps she could do both." but neither of them answered her. "dr.shepherd i know you in there."

"fine. just an hour later or an hour earlier, whatever." gwen says as she opens the door. "hey tuck. don't judge me, bailey." she says and closes the door.

then she walked over to mark again.

"i missed having sex with you again." gwen confesses as she straddled him.

"i missed i too. how about another round?" he asks.

but instead of answer she kissed him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"hey you want to meet at joe's tonight?" arizona asked when she found gwen at a nurses station.

"oh. i can't, i have this other thing." she says when mark approached them.

"hey, can you talk to the nurses?" he asks gwen as he stands behind her. "i need someone to tell them to call off the boycott, tell them i'm a good guy."

"we don't think you are a good guy." arizona tells him.

"dr.shepherd thinks i'm good guy. don't you, gwen?" he asks her while grabbing her ass.

"uhm..." gwen stutterts. mark and arizona looked at her. gwen just laughed nervous before arizona left. "on call room. now." she says and mark follows her smirking.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen and arizona were in the scrub room when gwen started wash her hands.

"so are we on for tonight or what?" arizona asks her.

"uhm... i don't know.. i mean, i told you i have this other thing." gwen replies.

"i don't make friends easily." arizona confesses after a few moment of silence. "i'm too bubbly and talk too much. and i really don't like people that i don't know. but i made friends with you. and now you have this thing and that thing is sloan."

"are you mad that i'm sleeping with mark sloan?" gwen asks confused.

"i'm not mad that you're sleeping with sloan." arizona tells her. "i'm mad that you didn't tell me you're sleeping with sloan. i'm mad at you. because instead of telling me and admitting that you're one of those girls who goes all poofy when she gets a boyfriend, you disappear. with your 'thing'." arizona continues emphazise the word thing.

then she walked away before gwen could say something.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen searched mark for another round of sex when she found him he sat in an empty room thinking.

"sex. let's go." she tells him. but when mark didn't move to follow her she asks again. "are you coming?"

"i'm just...not in the mood." he tells her.

"what?" she asks completely shocked that mark sloan declined having sex with her. "you're always in the mood."

"i know. but i'm just... all my surgeries got cancelled today." he says with sad eyes.

gwen looked at him with a small smile. "ok. how can i help you?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen asked bailey to speak to the nurses wich she did.

but right now gwen was at joe's approaching arizona.

"ok, i've been avoiding you." she agrees while arizona drank her wine. "but when she was here addison said... well, she implied that we... that i was... that, um... you and i might be a couple."

arizona stood there shocked. of course she was gay, but gwen isn't so she found it pretty hilarious from addison to assume that. so the two blonds just laughed.