one hundred sixteen

after getting the information that bailey is in the hospital because of a patient, ben and the bridesmaids went to the big room where the guest sat to tell them that they would have to wait a little.

"could i have everyone's attention, please?" ben asks gaining it immediatly. "my beautiful wife-to-be has been pulled into an emergency surgery, so things are gonna be delayed for a little while. those of you who are doctors will understand. and those who aren't... well, they're setting up the buffet, the bar's open in the back. drink, eat, and just as soon as we're able, we'll have a little wedding."

then everbody stood up doing as told.

"that poor handsome fool." callie sighs. "bailey's probably hopped in a boxcar to mexico by now. i'm the worst maid of honor ever."

"who made you maid of honor?" arizona ask her wife.

"i called it." callie nods. "and then i tanked it. i'm gonna go to the hospital."

"right now?" gwen asks.

"i'll go." meredith says as she walks up to them. "i'm the general surgeon. maybe i can tag her out of surgery." then she continued to walk.

"you really told bailey to run?" arizona asks her wife with raised brows.

"i didn't say she should run. i said she could run." callie corrects. "and i was joking. i was... funny. funny me. who needs a drink?"

then callie walked away leaving arizona and gwen alone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen was sitting at a table stuffing her face with food when mark sat down next to her.

"where's hailey?" gwen asks seeing her not with him.

"oh, bailey's family seems to be all over babies so they taken care of her." mark explains. "i thought we could use some alone time."

"if you want to have sex just let me finish my food." gwen says with a full mouth.

"you'll really eat all of that?" mark asks looking at the amount of food.

"i'm pregnant. i'm eating for two. don't judge me." gwen says making him chuckle. "and don't even think about touching my piece of cake."

"i wouldn't dare." mark chuckles kissing her temple. "you know what i'm thinking off sometimes?"

"uh-uh." gwen shoke her head.

"why didn't we had a wedding this big?" mark furrows his brows.

"because we both said we wouldn't want to wait any longer." gwen reminds him.

"yeah, i know. but don't you sometimes think about having another wedding? just bigger, with all our friends." mark suggests.

"we will have enough stress with two babies and i don't want to plan a wedding." gwen informs him. "i'm happy with the way we did it."

gwen glared back at her food digging into it.

"uhmmm. this is so good." gwen groans as she eats.

"i prefer you saying things like that in the bedroom." mark whispers kissing her cheek.

"shhh, here are children." gwen chuckles. "i told derek, about the pregnancy."

"you did?" mark asks his eyes widen in suprise.

"yeah, i thought, why wait longer?." gwen replies pushing the plate away when she was finished.

"now that you're done, we could get us a room and do it like rabbits." mark smirked.

"rabbits? really?" gwen chuckles standing up pulling him after her.

"it sounded dirtier in my head." mark confesses.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"that was great." gwen breaths out collapsing next to mark. "we haven't done it like this in weeks."

"i hope the others didn't hear your screams." mark chuckles brushing through gwen's hair.

gwen put her head on his chest just listening to his heartbeat.

it was so soothing she almost fell asleep.

"we should probably go back to the wedding." mark suggests trying to stand up but gwen stopped him.

"wait." gwen says looking him deep in the eyes. "please don't run."

"what? i just wanted to put on my boxer." mark brows furrow as he stopped moving.

"it's all been awful. i've been awful." gwen says making him only more confused. "but i'm just starting to feel like myself again. and i know not everything can be about me all the time. and i don't want it to be, but right now, it just... it is. but i can't lose you. so please. don't run."

"after everything i did to you, you never left my side. except l.a. but you forgave me and we got back together. you gave me a beautiful daughter and we're probably having another one. so, there's no way i'm leaving you." mark assures her as he holds her face.

they were leaning in to kiss again when they heard a knock on the door.

"hey guys! bailey is back. the wedding continues." they heard callie call through the door.

"how did you find our room?" gwen asks.

"oh, please. arizona and i could hear you two in our room down the hall." callie scoffs.

"oh, god." gwen gasps.

"yeah, we heard that like thousand times already." callie chuckles. "now come on."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

after putting their clothes back on gwen and  mark sat in the first row with callie and arizona watching bailey and ben getting married.

"i do." bailey smiles.

"then by power vested in me by the state of washington, i now pronounce you husband and wife." the minister announces.

gwen had tears in her eyes when everyone stood up to cheer after the married couple kissed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

it was later in the night as the dj walked on the dancefloor.

"all right. where's our bride and groom?" he asks. "everybody's been waiting a while for this dance. ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for the newlyweds!"

gwen sat at a table with mark, callie and arizona cheering as the newly married couple stepped on the dancefloor.

then she spotted webber a little further down the dancefloor.

"can you excuse me for a minute?" gwen asks mark giving him a kiss.

then she walked down the hall to stand next to richard.

"i heard about you're wife. i'm sorry." gwen says making him nod before she realized something. "wait, you're here? no. when?"

"a little while ago." richard replies looking at bailey and ben.

"what happened?" gwen asks with glossy eyes.

"it was a heart attack." richard informs her. "the surgery fixed the aneurysm, but it was too much for her heart."

"i'm so sorry." gwen says as she puts her head on his shoulder.

the two stood like this watching the happy couple dancing on the dancefloor.

i know this chapter is shorter but i still hope you like it.

because of school i didn't had the time to update that much.

stay save♡
love -j<3