seventy seven

gwen and mark were in bed again kissing while she straddled him. it's a few days later and they were finally happy again.

"we have to go to the appointment." gwen reminds him.

"just a few minutes. the doctor can wait." mark mumbles in gwen's neck.

"it's about my uterus and the question if we can still have kids, mark. it's important." gwen says standing up slightly panicked.

"don't worry babe. everything will be fine." mark tries to assures her.

"can you just hurry up a little." gwen insisted walking into the bathroom.

"so no quickie?" mark asks still lay in bed.

gwen looked at him and if looks could kill mark would be dead.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"i drank a lot of tequila in college..." gwen starts to worry when she and mark sit in the o.b's office.

"well, it's been a while since i've done my o.b. rotations, but i don't recall tequila getting in the way of conception." mark tries to calm her.

"i... could have, uh, endometriosis or adhesions or..." gwen was still panicked.

"look, she's gonna come in here, and she's gonna say everything's fine." mark assures her putting a hand on her thigh.

then their o.b came in sitting herself down at the desk looking at the couple as she took a deep breath.

"so... we have a few things to discuss here." the o.b starts making mark look at his wife.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"hostile? did she really call my uterus hostile?" gwen asks mark outraged as they walked down the street.

"are you getting what she said after that?" mark asks.

"what, about my hostile uterus that was caused by the accident and the bullet, or that the likelihood that we'll never have a baby." gwen asks angry on the edge of tears.

"but there is a treatment." mark steps in front of her. "she said-"

"hostile." gwen cuts him off.

"well, you're just getting stuck on a word." mark slightly chuckles.

"how would you feel if she called your penis angry or snide?" gwen asks him.

"that's a good point, but the important thing is that you're healthy. just think of all the fun we're gonna have trying now." mark smirks kissing her.

"i'm gonna be late for work." gwen states brushing past mark making him sigh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

gwen walked up to callie as she spotted her in the hospital.

"hostile uterus." gwen blurts to her friend.

"still discussing kids with my girlfriend." callie responds. "at least it's not cancer."

"at least you're calling her girlfriend." gwen smiles as they leaned against the nurses station.

"what did mark say?" callie asks.

"he's supportive, like always." gwen smiles when april run past them.

"car ran into a laundromat. multiple traumas!" april informed them running down the hall.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤