Chapter 41

Seeing you happy with someone makes my heart break.

•|•|•|•|•

At a cafe, Aramide and Victor were talking. "I want to add singing to my performance" Aramide said.

"Singing? Can you really sing?"

"Do you want to test me? Victor, I want to expand my career. I think I will be a good singer" Aramide said, "I have written a few songs."

"Really? So when do I hear them? Because if you are going to sing, I need to know if your song is really good" Victor said.

"Okay" Aramide replied. She got up and said, "let's go to the studio." Victor nodded and left the café with her.

"How long have you been working on the song?" Victor asked.

"Six months."

"Wow, I hope for your sake it's good." Victor said. They arrived at the studio in the record company Aramide works for.

Aramide sat in front of a piano and began to play. She sang the song 'Owámbe' and Victor watched her in surprise. and watches her sing.

Aramide stopped and Victor applauded. "That was really good. Singing is your hidden talent" he said impressed.

"Thanks, so you are going to propose my song for our next show?" Aramide said excitedly.

"Yes, I will make sure you even record the song but you need to come up with more songs. You need to make music videos, dance videos" Victor said, "this will be great for you."

"Thank you Vic" Aramide fist bumped him, "this is going to be so cool."

"Yeah, just keep on practicing your song. You shouldn't mess up in front of the audience." Victor advised and Aramide nodded. Her phone beeped and she looked into her phone.

"I think I should be going now, Can I? If we are done?" Aramide asked.

"Who texted?"

"King." Victor frowned.

"Isn't it a bit weird that both of you live in the same house?" Victor asked, "how are you so comfortable with it?"

"Honestly I'm not but King and his family are very close to me. They are like my family. I have never had such a big family before" Aramide answered honestly.

"Okay" Victor said looking unsure.

"King is waiting for me, I have to go. Bye" Aramide said and left.

"Bye" Victor muttered.

Down stairs, outside the building, Aramide entered King's car. "Was I interrupting something?" King asked.

"No, you called at the right time" Aramide said. She put on her seatbelt.

"What were you up to?" King asked.

"Nothing, it's a surprise" Aramide said. "so where are we going?"

"I realized we've been going to the boring places so I thought let's go to an amusement park" King said driving.