Chapter 45

One taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain, one taught me how to drift.

•|•|•|•|•

King followed Aramide inside. "Ara?! Aramide!" King called. Aramide ignored him and walked into the kitchenette.

"Aramide."

"What is it?" Aramide snapped annoyed.

"Tell me Ara, why are you so upset? I don't understand so please explain." King asked. He leaned on the counter and stared at her intensely.

"Nothing, it's nothing" Aramide said, "and I don't have to explain anything. You don't need to understand so just, forget it."

Aramide looked away quietly.

"Stop pretending like everything is alright. I know you are angry with me but I don't understand why" King said upset.

"Then don't understand!" Aramide turned around and yelled angrily. "I don't have any right to question what you do in your life so forget about it. Why do you even want me to explain why?!" Aramide fumed and turned to the fridge.

King stood straight and walked to her slowly. He turned her to him and stared at her softly.

"Why does it bother you that I spent the night with someone?" King asked softly while staring deep, searching Aramide's face.

Aramide can't seem to look away from him. "Nothing, it doesn't bother me at all." She said finally looking away.

King pursed his lips with a calculating look and tilted his head to look at Aramide. He traced her arm with his finger and Aramide shuddered.

"Your actions say otherwise" King said stopping the tracing on her shoulder. "Why are you so upset?."

"Are you playing with me?" Aramide said accusingly. She frowned at him, "Just leave me alone."

Aramide tried to walk away but King held her back and before she realizes, she is resting on the wall with King in front of her.

King stared at her intensely and Aramide felt uncomfortable. She squirmed in his gaze.

"What are you doing? Why are you staring at me like that?" Aramide asked weakly. She turned her head to the side to avoid his stare.

King slowly placed his left hand on her waist and the other hand on her cheeks stroking it softly. Aramide snapped her head to him shocked and her lips part at the sudden proximity.

King stared at her dazed and He leaned closer to kiss her but she turned immediately and he ends up kissing her cheek. He felt her shiver and smiled.

"K-King..."

King softly kissed her cheek down to her neck and Aramide sighed quietly enjoying the kisses. She placed her hands on his bare chest and her skin burned as they made contact.

"Were you jealous? Is this why you were jealous?" King whispered, kissing her neck softly. "You don't want me kissing anyone other than you...?"

"Th-that is not" Aramide stammered and turned to face King. King stared at her with clouded eyes.

"I am not jealous..." Aramide whispered, "now let me go." Her eyes involuntarily flickered to his lips and she shook trying to resist.

"You don't want me to" King said, kissing the bridge of her nose then kisses her lips. Aramide responded without hesitation. She pulled him closer and King's grip on her waist became tighter.

They kissed slowly for a while, their hands gripping each other's sides. Aramide moaned in pleasure and threw her head back. King took the opportunity to kiss the skin under her chin. He dropped his hands and caressed her thighs.