Episode 3

Tobias ^

(Y/n's pov)

I wake up suddenly and looked around to see I was in an all white room. I looked over and saw tobias sitting there, once he noticed I was awake he jumped up to make sure I was okay. "Y/n! Thank heavens your alright!" He exclaimed happily but I shy away from him, looking at his eyes. "You were falling to the underworld, I had to help you." I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up. "You realize that's dangerous right?" He scoffed when I said this and sat back down and scooted the chair closer to me. "You realize you could have-" "y/n that's enough. You could have been stuck down there for all eternity, don't start with me on this." I rolled my eyes and looked at my side to see that It has been completely healed. "Can we talk?" I looked up at him, my nose twitched a bit. "i don't want anything to do with you right now." I say coldly, standing up before he said anything and walked away from him, out the door I went and flew away to ezra.
When I got back I walked into my house and shut the door. I then take all my armor off and put on some comfy clothes. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. Thinking about how everything used to be. Me, genesis, finn, toby, and gael. We were all just best friends skipping rocks and having fun. But I feel like those days will never come back. Suddenly a knock came from my door which made me jump, turning to it I see finn walking inside.
"Hey, I hope your alright." He said and looked at some of the bandages with a sour face. "I'm fine." I laughed a bit and he shakes his head as he looked around me body to see the scars and bruises forming. "You need to take a day off." He says and starts to walk with me to my tree house. "I'll be taking off tomarrow. I can't stop fighting right now, they're weak." He stopped me in my tracks and looked me straight in the eyes and said: "YOUR weak right now. Too many wounds and you'll die and take a fall. Please take a break." I sighed softly and looked at the floor, we stood there silently and I looked at him. "I'll try." When I said that, he smiled and nodded. Finn invited me on goung to genwae which i gladly accepted, hoping maybe genesis can take a break and join us soon. The sun was setting already here, when we were there we gathered rocks in to two of our own piles and started to skip them across the water. "Tobias was looking for you." Finn says and I just scoffed. "I want nothing to do with him." I rolled my eyes, skipping a rock but it sank after two skips. Finn looks at me with a disappointed look on his face. "Why can't we just go back to the good old days? You know the days when we used to all hang out here." He says that like he can just do it and forget it. I couldn't help but laugh at him. It's not like I can just forget what happened and move on from this. Toby has ruined me emotionally. I can't carry this weight on my heart again, it's too much. "We can't right now. You can thank Toby for ruining that." I said stubbornly and he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Y/n, as an angel you need to forgive and forget. He's probably ditched her cause he knows what he's lost before." I stayed silent when he said this, I didn't want to though. I don't want any other relationship with that bastard cheater. He hurt me too much. "How's your mom?" Finn switched the subject pretty quickly and I hummed softly. "Working like always. Never got to hear from her much." I say simply, Finn nodded as I said this and I shot the question right back at him. "Well my mom is sick again, dad is trying to find the cure but no luck yet." That was pretty concerning to hear since they're elves and can find pretty much the cure to anything. "I pray she's okay." I say and he just smiled at me, not saying anything. The sun was setting and me and finn were watching the sun set slowly over the horizon and behind the clouds. "Beauitful..." I say breathlessly as I stare with distraught eyes. The moon was rising from behind us and finn glances at me. "You know, Toby might not be good for you...But I know who is..." He says and I raised a brow, looking at him confusedly. "Who might that be?" I asked and he looked at me but then faced his whole body towards me. He leaned in and suddenly, our lips collided. I pulled away in shock as I looked at finn. "What's wrong?" He asked and I looked away. "I'm sorry...I don't feel that type of way about you. I like you as a friend." I tell him straight up which causes him to sigh, scoffing a little and looked at me. "I'll...i'll see you later." He turned and started walking away back to the village. I cursed under my breath and started to walk back to the village myself and got home to my tree house and took a fall to my bed and closed my eyes.

(Sawyer's pov)

I walked through the underworld city, everything was literally on fire. The screaming souls of the damned were all you could ever here. It was horrifying to say the least but when you've been down here for a very long time you get used to it. But it hurts being down here, I want to go home. This isn't my home. I hate the angel council in the heavens. We all do. Now we're just here to do the bidding of the demons and hades.
But I'll get my revenge on the council.
That's a promise I'll make to my people and for myself.