Episode 18

(Y/n's pov)

(Dream)

"Y/n! C'mon!" I hear a scream and seeing tobias running for dear life. I looked up and saw black wings and red wings flying over head of us. They broken inside somehow.
"THIS WAY!" He screamed and then I got to my father's house.
"Y/n! Get in the closet." My father demanded of me which I obeyed and he kneeled down.
"Promise me whatever happens you stay strong. You fight this war and come out with an iron fist?" I nodded with tears in my eyes and he caressed my cheek softly and smiled at me. It faded when he then shut the closet doors and I heard screaming from outside. I came out and looked to see everything was gone. It was quiet. My hearing was completely gone. It was just all gone. The house was gone. Everyone. It was just me and the forest. Walking. I then saw my father standing there smiling at me.
"Dad?" I asked him but he didn't respond. "Dad are you okay?" I asked him but still no response came of him. He was just smiling and staring at me like he couldn't hear a thing.
"Dad please tell me something." I begged him as I stepped closer, he seemed so far away everytime I tried to step closer and closer. I then started to run after him but i wasn't getting any closet. Tears fell from my eyes as he was getting further and further away from me. "PLEASE DAD!" I begged him but he didn't respond at all like he didn't care. Until I stopped running. I felt am overwhelming brush if fear wash over me as I then couldn't even move. He walked towards me with his smile never leaving his face. I was just so confused and scared. He got close to me and then his scream from that day erupted from his throat with his eyes welling up in tears.
I shook awake, looking around. I was in a house. Not mine though. Someone else's.
"Ah, finally, your awake." I hear a familiar voice say and I looked over and saw sawyer standing by a table and then bringing over a bowl.
"Drink." I give him a dirty look and he rolled his eyes. "If your thinking im going to poison you your instincts betrayed you, now I suggest you wipe that look off your face and drink up." Sawyer sassed me so I just took the fucking bowl and took a few sips of what ever was in it. It tasted sweet in my mouth. I then chugged what was left in it and put the bowl to the side. I swung my legs over the bed and looked at sawyer who then pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me.
"Where am i." I questioned him with a slight glare. "Your in my home. Although it's not finished. Your in my room. It's the only room that's finished." He explained and folded his arms. I was almost about to say something, more like argue until I'm interrupted. "No i didn't kidnap you. You looked like you needed your wounds tended to. You've been knocked out for a good while." I stayed quiet when he said this and I looked down at my feet. He seemed like he was telling to truth as we're talking. His actions were justified and I hate to admit that I believe him. "You should thank me." He mumbled under his breath and got up from the chair. "I could have left you to bleed out but I didn't." I looked up at him and sighed softly and looked around the room. There wasn't much decoration to it. It was plain and simple. I noticed he had a table where he stood at with many herbs.
"Here drink this." He hands me a cup so i just drank it so i didn't piss him off. It didn't taste good at all, it was almost sour and tasted like iron, making me gag. He chuckled at my sour look and took the cup from my hand and came back with some bandages and wrapped up some of the cuts that weren't bandaged before.
"Why are you helping me?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Because I'm not an asshole." He answered plain and simple with a humerous smirk on his face, finishing wrapping up my arm.
"You've lost control when we fought. Why did you let anger take over?" He asked my curiously and sat back in the chair and folded his arms. "I don't know." I mumbled softly and looked away from him. "You seem to have alot of pent up anger. It's justifiable." He says to me and I just shrugged at him and didn't say anything else. I didn't trust him with any of my information. "Alright." He then backed off from the questions but continued to look at me.
"Well I have your weapons." He says then brings them in, handing them to me. He sits back down and I looked at him and that smirk had never left his face. "look, I'm not going to leave for a long time. But since I helped you not die the other night, your in my debt." He says as his sly smirk turned into a grin. I looked at him with furrowed brows and he just laughed. "Since I tended to your wounds, you have to let me stay." I felt pain in my chest, my heart sunk to my stomach when I listened to him say this. "What do ya say?" I was stuck in my thoughts for awhile. He could have just left me there to die which I'm thankful he didn't. But he might have just done that so he wouldn't get caught.
But now I'm in debt to this guy since he helped me. I have no choice now.
"Fine." He grinned wider and stood up and shook my hand. "Great, your smart." He laughed in my face and put the chair up. "But if you fuck up, you'll be seeing the council." I threaten which he put his hand on his heart with a nod. "You have my word." I grabbed my weapons and go to the door. He watched me as I go to the door, I looked back at him and he waved with a small smile on his face.
I left his home and started to walk back to my own. Why the fuck did I go to fight him? He was obviously more skilled then i was in fighting. But it didn't seem that way when we last fought. Maybe he didn't go as hard on me as I thought. Sawyer seemed so familiar though. His story...I can't remember his story. It was very public but it seemed like everyone had forgotten about him. It's weird when angels take they're fall. Everyone just seems to forget about them. When I got back to ezras plaza, I hear talk of the upcoming festival that's happening.
"Y/n!" I hear a voice call my name. I see genesis coming up to me.
"I've been worried sick, where have you been?!" She asked and hugged me tightly and i just chuckle. "I was just on a trip." I say and she nodded in understanding. "The festival is in a month. Are you excited?" She asked me with a small smile and I nodded eagerly. The festival was mine and my father's favorite thing here. I refuse to miss at least one.
"Great! We'll have so much fun!" She says excitedly and then we both decided to grab a bite to eat together. The whole time Sawyer was on my mind. He makes me nervous yet calm at the same time. Why was he so unsettling yet so peaceful at the same time? He confuses me.
I just have to trust him I guess.
Trust he won't fuck up...