A/N Here

Hello it's me yummy here!
OKAY! I have figured out what I'm going to do and I'm hoping to works! SO! The section your just read is PART ONE! Of the hear me story! There will NOT be a second book to this story! I figured that would be the biggest waste of time and energy to make a second book for a section that is so important.
I realized if I had made a second book, i would add so many unimportant details and it would slowly get to the climax of what is really important. Now with that being said this is PART TWO of the hear me story! This is the civil war section of the story. I will try to get straight to the point in this section and bring more drama than ever before. I will be making it as intense as possible so I hope you can stick by me for the ride!
Now I have been talking a little bit about a sequel to this book.
I'm sorry to disappoint but there will most likely NOT be a sequel to this book. I will think about it though but I'm saying right now, most likely there will not be a sequel.
So focusing on the part two of this book, I will be writing on the civil war section, keep up with me and at the end very end of the book, we can talk about it all at the end!
Thank you for reading, now on to part two of the story!