Episode 40

(Y/n's pov)

The morning came, me, gael, tobias, genesis, and Finn were now going to test the wings made for the elves to use, helping us in the war. We were helping Finn put the wings on and strapping them over His shoulders and tightening them around him.
"The moment of truth." I say with a small smirk on my face. Finn grins down at me and takes a deep breath, focusing on the edge of the land he will jump and fly off of. I felt eyes on me, I looked over and noticed tobias was staring at me and then behind him in the far distance I saw sawyer looking at me, grinning. He was in a tree, folded his arms and just watching. I smiled back at him and turned back to finn who was ready and strapped in. "Stay safe, we are in the sky with you when you need it!" I say excitedly and he nodded and genesis gave him a thumbs up with an excited grin. "Stay safe!" She said as she jumped up and down. Finn grinned and looked ahead of himself.
"Ready?!" Gael and tobias calls out to both of us and finn gives him the ready thumbs up. It seems like we've gathered a crowd though. Elvens were watching from afar, mumbling and having a hopeful glimpse in their eyes. "Let's hope it works..." I whispered and Finn gulped a bit and nodded. I stood next to him and we both looked at each other and nodding as we then looked at the edge of town. I glanced to see Sawyer was in the crowd, nodding at me with a supportive smile.
Then we both started running towards the edge of the town and jumped, sprouting my wings and so did finn and we started to nose dive down. "FINN PULL UP!" I shouted and stared to fly down towards them until suddenly he pulled up and the wings started to flap on their own! He steered left and right easily. The wings seemed to be almost sentient on their own! They had control while all you had to do was steer.
Then we heard cheers from Finn and from the crowd. I clapped along with tobias and gael who cheered finn on as he flew around elegantly. We all gently landed and his wings went down on his side's and we all cheered and was gathered around by the crowd. Sawyer came up to me and put his arm around my shoulders and looked down at me.
"So I guess your friends are accompanying your people in the war?" He whispered in my ear. Which I nodded with a soft nervous smile and sawyer chuckled. "Glad you have people by your side. You have support from me." I looked at him with shock. Why was he supporting me?! My people?! "But we're at w-" sawyer put his finger on my lips and shushed me. "Don't worry about it. We'll talk about it later. Go celebrate." He said and snuck off into the crowd and I was suddenly pulled in by my friends, cheering happily. We've finally did it! We accomplished what should have been the impossible. But we did it! We finally did it! We all were in a group hugs jumping around with excitement as the crowd continued to cheer.
Later that night we spent the celebration at the bar, spending this time together while we have it.
"To Finn!" I cheered with a glass raised. "To Finn!" They cheered along with me and clanked with my glass and drank their alcohol.
"We've done the impossible." I chuckled and slammed my beer down and caused the group to chuckle. "Now we have to let the council know and make more." Tobias said and looked at Finn. "You got other engineer friends?" He asked him which Finn nodded with a smile. "Of course." He grinned and drank from his glass. We spent this night together, talking and catching up on the latest with each other. Until a question popped up that I didn't want to answer but had to.
"Who was the man in the crowd that was talking to you?" Genesis asked curiously which caused quick eyes to turn to me with raised brows. Tobias especially. "Just a friend. He moved into the neighborhood and we've gotten to know each other.." I say with a shrug and drink the rest of my beer. "I bet he's your boyfriend." Finn teased as he nudged me a little with his elbow but I just grinned and shake my head. "No not like that." I laughed but tobias seemed to scoff at what I had said, making me glare his way.
"What was that?" I asked and he just shakes his head. "What's his name?" Gael asked me then and I fiddled with my fingers a little. "Sawyer." I admitted, feeling the cringe trying to erupt but they all just grinned at me with the most perverted eyes but I just hid my face away with a blush. Tobias was just drinking away and ignoring all of us when we talked about this. They teased me all night though. I just wanted it to end already. I was a blushing mess all night and I felt a little tipsy. "I should be heading home..." I slurred a little and they nodded. "Want me to walk you home?" Tobias asked, slurring his words a bit. We were both drunk so I wasn't in my right mind either so I said sure. He walked me all the way home and walked inside with me. I was still drunk and tobias scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry..." he suddenly said which made me raise a brow. "For what?" I slurred and he stumbled to the bed and sat next to me. "For being jealous of you and your boyfriend..." he said as he slurred his words again and I just nudged him a little. "Don't worry about it..." I say and we both look each other both deeply into each other's eyes. I could see his face morphing, morphing into the face of sawyer staring at me with those beauitful eyes of his. "S...saw-?" I was cut off by a passionate kiss from him and I kissed him back, cupping his face in my hands as he then pushes me on the bed, kissing my lips and going down my neck. I let out a soft moan as I then reach for his shirt, pulling it off and he starts to rip my clothes off as well, our clothes just flying on the floor and he kisses slowly make their way from my neck all the way down my body and to my privates. Leading to a night of pleasure.