Episode 13

(Y/n's pov)

Once I was acrossed the lake, I looked around the trees trying to find whatever was walking in these shadows. I looked thoroughly because maybe I was just seeing what my eyes wanted to see. I'm hoping I actually saw him so I can take his ass down and take him to the council and get it sorted out so he can be served his punishment he deserves.
I took little steps as I looked through bushes and around trees.
I can't risk getting hurt and coming back with the gang worried for me. Not to mention I had no weapon at all. I wasn't expecting to have to deal with this tonight but I guess it is what it is.
I'll have to use the environment as my weapon. While I looked around something landed on the ground. Like it was thrown. I turned to the noise and saw it was a giant rock. Someone was here and they didn't have good intentions. I took even smaller steps, trying to be as careful as I could, looking around being very careful with quiet steps.
Crunch crunch of the leaves as my bare feet walk on them.
There was a slight breeze that sent shivers up my spine.
There was silence for a good solid minute as I stood there, listening for whatever could be moving. There weren't any animals in the vicinity. If any bad energy is near, most animals run. So they're very close.
More silence. I do a full turn around, nothing. I saw nothing. I sighed softly and scratched the back of my head. 'Maybe just seeing things.' I think and I began walking back but then I was suddenly met with someone shoving me against a tree, my back erupting in pain along with my head with a grunt. Their hand was over my mouth, looking at my with dark red crimson eyes that glowed beautifully in the night. "You scream and this whole forest goes up in flames." He whispered on my ear, feeling the grin as he was so close to my face. In was turning red with anger, his feet was stepping on my harshly and his body pressed against mine. "Now pretty girl, are you going to keep quiet? Or are you going to risk your oh so precious home's life?" He asked mockingly, my heart racing with rage as it courses through my veins. I had to make a decision and it won't be easy. But I have to.
He slowly let go of my mouth and I kept quiet, looking at him with pure anger. He snickered softly and slowly backed away from me. "Boy you got some anger issues. More then I do." He teased and booped my nose with a taunting smirk. "Glad to see your being a good little girl and obeying."
"You little fuck I hope you bur-"
He cut me off by putting his finger over my lips. "Blah blah blah, I've been told every insult and threat in the book. They don't phase me, doll." I grabbed his finger and pushed it away from my lips. "Why do you want to get into heaven so bad huh?!" I asked angrily but he rolled his eyes and snickered. "You act like its ALL yours, very selfish of you. Knock your privlage down a notch darling." This annoying guy is getting on my nerves, i just want to scream in his face in annoyance and anger. I don't know what to do now at this point. He will burn my home down if I do anything to him at all.
"Your smart. I like that." He grinned softly at me. "You haven't answered my question." I growled whuch he raised his hands up in defense, laughing. "Well its my home right? I'm simply just coming home." He grinned and leaned his back against a tree with a smirk. "This isn't your home anymore sinner. You deserve to be in the underworld where you belong." I hissed as I got closer to his face, he pushed me away. "Your breath stinks, do you brush?" He changed the subject quickly which I found quite annoying. "I will banish you."
"You fail to remember the council are the only angels that can banish me." He said as he threateningly got closer and closer to me, seeing his disgusting grin on his face. "But if you knew what was best for your home you wouldn't blab that pretty little mouth of yours." He whispered in my ear, I kicked his leg which he whined as he held the painful spot, hopping around as he whined in pain. "Your not so tough now huh?" I laughed at him as he then fell to the ground, glaring daggers at me. "Bitch I can kill you." He said then threw a dagger near my head, the knife hitting the tree. "But you didn't." I taunted, ripping the dagger out from the tree as I got on top of him, he kept my hands that held the dagger away from his chest. "Your weak, you should hit the training room." He teased, catching my off guard by kicking my lady parts, making me since in absolute agony as he got up and looked at my amusement. "Night night." With that, his foot met with my head and I blacked out there.

(Dream)

The guy with black hair stood there in the training room as he worked out with some weights but his face was a blur. I remembered he was a healer though and I felt like I knew his mother.

"Hey y/n!" I hear from behind me and I looked around to see genesis running at me and hugging me. "Woah how did you get here?" I asked her and she pointed at gael who just walked in the door. "Oh, well welcome." I giggled and gael walked up to me and patted my head. "Have any of you seen toby?" I asked and gael took a moment to think. "I thought I saw him in the training room..." He said, scratching his chin. "Well let's go look for your boyfriend~" genesis says with a grin and off we went, I turned my head back to look at the boy with black hair. His face was still a blur, he just stood there and worked out. I followed my friends directly to the training room and saw no one was there. We asked around where they might be and some told us that he had went to ezra with someone. So we left to ezra. I was looking for him because I made a bracelet for him that had a protection spell on it. So he can be forever protected in battle with me. I had a matching one and the beads were made of obsidion.
When we got there gael and genesis told they'll stay back so me and him can have some alone time. We noticed Finn and he smiled and waved.
"Have you seen where toby went?" I asked and he pointed to genwae so I went to the lake where we all meet up and where most of mine and toby's dates are held. I brushed passed a few vines and when I got there i saw what I wished I didn't have to see.
"Y/n I'm sorry." I remember I left with tears in my eyes. I had already suffered a loss and I couldn't handle more and more heartbreak.
"Y/n stop please!" Tobias begged and begged but I didn't stop running from him as I cried. I went home and slammed my door shut and leaned my back against the door sobbing as bangs came from it.
"Y/n! Please open the door i'm sorry!"
The very night, I cried for hours.
I suffered enough.