Episode 57

(Y/n's pov)

I slowly woke up, looking around the room until suddenly I jolted to see a man standing it my room. He turned around and it was Ares. He stared at me and soon faded away. Sawyer looked at me as he sat up in bed questioning why I had jolted. "Sawyer...The war had just begun..." I tell him and he raised a brow. "What...?" He asked and I stared at him with my hands on his shoulders. "The war has begun! I saw them! I saw all the gods and goddesses! Each and every one of them!" I said excitedly and dragged him out of bed. He grunted and stared at me with shock. "You...you saw them..." He whispered and i nodded with the biggest smile on my face. My smile quickly faded with a serious face. "The war....The war has begun. The council...They want me dead." I tell him. "We have to rally up the rebellion! Now!" We grabbed our clothes and put them on. We ran out and rallied Finn and genesis, Gael was presumably on his way here already. I explained on the way there to the both of them. "I saw the gods! They told me the war has started." I say as we all continued to run where. "What?!" Genesis asked with shock. "I know it's crazy but you have to believe me!" I shouted allot tripped by how fast I was going. "Ares! He's going to help us!" I tell them. "They all told me we had to finish what the council had started!" I shouted and stopped when we made it to genwae. Thank the heavens, everyone was still here. I see hundreds of angels standing there waiting for a command.
"Weapons! We need weapons!" I exclaimed, causing angels to scurry around and finding weapons. We got straight to work today, getting any weapons and armor we could get our hands on. As I was working, I saw an owl perched up in a tree staring directly at me. I smiled and waved and the owl squeaked before flying off. The lake in genwae was shaking a bit, a sign of Poseidon. I smiled and stuck my hand in the lake, the water ran up my arm and straight back down. The gods. They're here.
By sun down, we set up camps and set up medical camps to make sure we can patch up anyone.
"We got in contact with the leaders below, they're more then ready." Sawyer said as he jogged to me. The sun had set and I sat with my friends and Sawyer around a camp fire while angels take their rest in camps. It's about to happen. Soon. I rest my head on Sawyer's shoulder and hummed a soft tune. "I think it's gonna be worse then we think." Sawyer tells me softly, making sure no one else hears this. "Of course it is." I responded. "It will be a blood bath..." I say and he puts his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "But when the council falls, it will be our greatest achievement." I say, Sawyer smiled and kisses the top of my head agreeing with me.
The next morning, we gathered as much supplies as we can like food and water, weapons and shields. Ezra supplied it all. The camp was all set and the fallen were ready as they could ever be.
"Hey y/n!" Someone called as I stood by the lake. I turned and saw Gael called me and carried artificial wings to me. "They had one more on the market. Here! Put it on!" I take the wings and he helped attach them to my back, tightening it to my waist and shoulders. The wings flapped a bit. It felt like it had my wings back, I smiled. "Feels just the same." I grinned and gael pats my shoulder with a supportive smile. "That's the spirit, c'mon, we need to speak with the rest." We walked from the lake and saw Sawyer, genesis, and Finn waiting for us and they all smiled when they saw my wings. "They fit! Thank the gods!" Genesis says happily, clapping her hands and cheering. "They look great." Finn smiled and Sawyer smiled as well. "We're ready." Sawyer stated and pulled out his sword. Finn, genesis, gael and many others along side them had pulled their swords out. It was the afternoon and we were all ready. Gael grabbed a bow and arrows, handing them to me. It was the same bow that genesis gave me as a gift. I take it and looked at genesis, all she did was smile. I take it gratefully and take a sword just in case. "Now, we fight." Sawyer says and takes hold of my hand. "My brothers and sisters!" I called on all of them. Hundreds have gathered. "Today is the day that the council falls. That the council will cease to exist. The gods will come back. I promise." I tell them all with a serious atmosphere. Storm clouds slowly roll in. "I want to say...thank you." Sawyer started. "You all have been great help. You've brought hope to me and many others who've suffered. You all are...going to bring justice to thousands. I want to say thank you the Gael, genesis, Finn. You three have helped so much with leadership, support, and supplies. And especially..." Sawyer trailed off and squeezed my hand tightly and looked down at me with a smile. "Especially thanks to y/n. Since the very first day, she took me in and let me stay. Sure we hated each other, but she never failed me. Never outed me. She only protected me. I want to say thank you to this beauitful woman. she's strong, brave, and just amazing. I'm proud to call her my lover." I was about to tear up from the kind words, everyone cheered as me and sawyer lean in and kissed passionately. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and protectively. We both pulled away and we looked at everyone who smiled supportively. Back when things were different, this would be seen as disgusting to others. But now, it's nothing but support. "Men and women. Now we give roalm back to the gods. Give the heavens back to the gods who deserve it more then we do. Bothers and sisters, it's time the council dies off." Gael says to bring up more hype, to make sure the people were confident in one another and sure enough it was working. To see them riled up, it was beauitful to see. But before Gael could finish, some people had interrupted. Sure enough, everyone stepped aside, we saw the veterans. The one leading the veteran soldier angels was my mother who stood there is a large sword in her hand with a determined face.
"Mom..." I say, excitement makes my heart race to see the seniors here to fight with us. "I will not let my daughter fight alone." She says confidently and raises her sword along with the other seniors. Then, we all raised our swords together.
"I believe it's time now." Gael says and smiles. "Lets get going." We all started walking out together, me, Sawyer, Finn, Gael, and genesis were all in the front lines of our fleet. Then we were off to the battle field to meet the fallen.