Episode 1

(Y/n's pov)

(Y/n's pov)

The screaming sounds of fallen angels and angels of mine are mixed together as we fight against them with honor. We fly high in the skies, sword clashing and armor clanking together. Fallen angels were going back to where they belonged, some angels retreated because of very bad wounds.
"We need a healer over here!" I called and one if the healers come over and heal some of the others that have landed on the rocks in the skies.
"Y/n watch out!" I swiftly turned and saw a fallen angels charging at me and both our swords clash together, causing him to back off a bit. My light shined in his eyes and I take both of his wings, throwing him straight down and hearing his screams was just a bonus. "Anyone who is hurt fall back!" A soldier shouts over the loud screaming that booms within the skies and those who are too hurt land on rocks in the cloudy heavens that float. "Where are the reinforcements?!" I shout and my questions were answered when they come flying in from behind us screaming war cries. "Nevermind!" I rushed at one of the fallen angels and fight them for awhile until I kicked them down where they belong. "Y/n, I'll take it from here!" One of my companions say who's name is gael. "Thanks. May your strength guide you to victory." He nods and I flew off back to the heavens empire where the town was. It was a peaceful way to life around here. We angels have a way to maintain peace naturally. But some...not so much. We fight those who have turned their backs against the gods and choose to live they're life to serve hades, God of the underworld. We serve gods who does not force us to choose. But says if one chooses a war, they shall receive one. It's all about maintaining peace and making sure that we can keep these rogues out of out of the heavens.
I land at my house in the woodlands side of the heavens. The woodlands are very giant and very large in land. We live amongst the elven creatures, if we protect them, they give us potions and magic. It's simple as that. My mother is half angel half elven, my dad well he was an elven and worked with the angels and the fairy folk to make potions and train angels in magic. My parents are both warriors in they're own way. I love how I grew up to be just as strong like they've always taught me. I walked into my tree like house and sit down, taking a breather. I take my helmet off and all my armor, taking bandages and wrapping up my cuts. They did some real damage on me this time. My door suddenly opens and I look over to see a good buddy of mine named genesis. "Hey, heard it's bad out there. Too many of them?" She asks and I just laughed. "They're doing some damage out here. I'm surprised that they got passed my armor, it's almost done for." I say and hit the iron junk. "I can fix you up some new armor, the miners just go some new oars. Got some pretty good grabs." She said with a smile on her face as she folded her arms. "That'd be great, how much?" I asked and she took the old armor I had on before and just shook her head. "Your old armor. We need old armor to put in the smelter to make some weapons." Genesis explained and i nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. "How long is the new armor gonna take?" I asked and she turned around before she left and laughed. "You know me, I won't take long?" The door closes and I just laughed to myself. "What do I do now?" I wonder to myself as i lay back in my chair and look and notice my balcony in front of me. I get up and got cup of water, leaning against the railing and looking down to see the elven people working down below. The sun seemed to be setting here in the woodlands.
"Y/n!" I heard someone call my name from below and I looked down to see a my elven friend finn down there smiling. "Hey Finn! Watcha doin?" I asked "i wanna show you something! Got a second?" I nodded and jumped over the railing and land on the ground and walk up to him and he guides me to a certain spot.
"How was the fight? Your were gone for a long time." He asked and i just shook my head. "It was loud and rediculous. Theres too many of them that have too much time on they're hands to fight us." I rant, kind of annoyed that I couldn't fight for much longer, maybe Gael saw my armor was breaking apart cause i just noticed when I left. "Well I'm glad your back safe girlie." He grinned and I just laughed it off like nothing. "this war isn't easy but nothing I can't handle." I say and he looked at me for a second but shook his head. "What?" I asked and he just hummed. "Nothing. Wanna guess where we're going?" I took a minute to ponder what he had in mind, scratching my chin and looked at the ground as we walked. "The pond?" I asked and he looked at me with challenging narrowed eyes. "Which one?" I tried to remember all the other ponds but then i remember this most beautiful one with the stringed fairy lights with beautiful glowing mushrooms and amazing wildlife around with koi fish in the water. "Genwae." (G-en-way) "correct." I clapped my hands together with a grin on my face as I jumped up and down. When we got there the moon was already in the skies as we sat down and looked at the pond, moonlight reflecting off the water.
"It's so beautiful out here, it's nice to take a break from the craziness at the gateway." I say to him with a soft smile on my face as I throw rocks in the water. "Yeah, glad to have you back. Its been a little bit since I've seen you. It's almost rare to see you home." He laughs and I just shake my head, throwing rocks in the pond. "It shouldn't be that way but it's gonna be what it's gonna be you know?" I say and he turned to me and took a rock in his hand, throwing it in the pond. It skipped a few times.
It turned to us skipping rocks for fun. "It feels like the good old days again." I say as I take a rock from my pile and skipping it a few times on the pond. "With me, you, genesis and-" he pauses for a second and I threw a rock at his knee, causing him to hiss in pain and holding it with a whine escaping his lips. "Don't ever say his name. I want nothing to do with him." He gets back up and picks up a rock and threw it at my knee, causing me to groan a bit but the pain wore off easy. "That's not the worst i've felt." I say and he just rolled his eyes and skipped a rock. "You never told me what happened between you two." I sighed deeply and skipped another rock. "He was a bad apple. He was seeing someone else on the side so I dropped him when I found out. It was some healer angel with blonde hair." I said with an annoyed tone as I explained it with a bad taste in my mouth, skipping a rock in the water. "He's no good for you anyway. You deserve better." I smiled slightly when he said this, it was exactly what genesis said. "Thanks finn, you and genesis are always there for me." He smiled at me and walked over, giving me a hug. "No problem, I'll always be here." He says softly in my ear, I hugged him back a smiled slightly. He pulled away and looked into my eyes for a split second and looked down at the ground. "We should be going home, it's getting late." I nodded and we both started heading back to the village and we soon parted with a wave and I jumped up to my balcony, walking to my bed and laying down as my wings disappeared. I then fell asleep tiredly after this long day.

How's it going? Not a yandere story but it's just a little change, a break from the messed up realitys of yandere folk lore and moving into more true love type stuff. I just wanna say, hope you enjoyed this first episode and hope you can keep up :)

(All art isn't mine.)