Episode 8

(Y/n's pov)

"I heard that they're accepting goliath swords. This was is getting pretty bloody." Gael tells me as he sipped the green tea to I gave him to help with his messy wound. Goliath swords are godly like swords that were made by the gods and were passed down to us angel folk who were then passed down to the elven folk for keepsake, it didn't matter whether they were big or small. They were too powerful for us angels to handle. But Gael telling me that they will be considering using them again is weird. We will have to ask the elvens and The elves will have to ask the gods. But hopefully it wont get so bad to where we have to use them.
The tea I gave gael had a healing component to speed up the process. I gave off and 'ugh' sound as I make myself a cup of tea. "Goliath swords are too messy." I say in a low tone but he shrugged. "It's our best bet. The demons are showing up again and we wanna be prepared for the swarm." I turned around with the cup filled with tea in my hand and furrowed my brows angrily. "I need to get out there and help." I say, almost sounding masculine but gael shakes his head at me in disapproval when I say this. He agreed that I needed to stay here, agreeing with my mother. "It will be best if you stay on your break. I'm taking my day off." He says as he pointed to his bandaged wound and sits down in a chair, as well as I pull up a seat. "So what have you been doing on your break?" He asks me curiously with a kind smile which I just reply with a groan. "Uuugghh it's so boring, I can't stand it! I need to so something!" I complained as I caused him to laugh. "Help the locals, hell even help genesis with her weapon making. Smelting." I hummed gently as I sipped my tea. "She won't let anyone help. She's so into her craft that she doesn't want anyone to manipulate it except her father." I explained to him which he made and 'ah' sound as he nodded.
"Well I hope you find at least something to do." He says with a small smile on his face. "How are you and yano right now?" I asked him curiously and he seemed to freeze up momentarily. "Um...well...the arguments have not been nice." He tells me which I made a painful face as I looked at him with such pity. "Have you tried?" He nodded at me and sighed softly as he stared at his tea. He seemed like he really wanted it to work out with him and yano but I'm sure that they will. They always find a way. I believe in them. "Hey you'll figure something out." I say with a hopeful smile to give him at least some closure. He nods sadly and weakly smiles softly at me. "Hopefully..."
With that as the sun slowly goes down, gael decides to go back home to asphire and I went back to my own house, walking inside and shutting the door.
Going to my bed but first lighting the fireplace to keep warm, getting under the blankets and falling asleep.

(Dream)

"Did you tell mom?" I asked him as we both walked down the trail.
"Yes, she was okay with it." My father said as he looked at me with a soft smile, his long blonde hair was elegantly flowing through the wind. I remembered me and him picked flowers, crushing them up as a gift and sprinkled them at the edge of heaven as a gift for the forgotten. He taught me kindness and to me kind to others while my mother told me to stay on guard. "Will they like they're gift?" I asked him and he chuckled softly with a nod. "They will always love they're gifts. Anything is good enough. In return they'll send they're good energy." He says with his smooth voice, continuing to pick flowers. When we were done we thanked the forest and went back home to crush them up, putting them in a small sack then planning on going to the edge of heaven. Since my father couldn't fly, I was luckily strong enough to fly him there. We was a skinny stick and light as a feather so it wasn't that hard. When we arrived at the edge, we did what we had to do and sprinkled the crushed up flowers and let them flow through the wind elegantly. The wind guided them there. We soon ran out of flowers and heard soft thankful voices of beings who were forgotten in the wars. It always made me feel good that I could make a difference and make people feel better.
"See? They'll always love it." My father tells me with a soft smile on his face, kissing the top of my head. "I'm glad." I softly say, flying back to ezra and beginning to walk back home.
As we were walking back home we had a long talk.
"You know I love you right? Your mother as well?" He asks me as we continue to walk I nodded and smiled softly at him with an understanding look. "Of course." I say understandingly and he hummed. "Well I want you to know that I do. Here i have this for you." He says and pulled out a necklace, my eyes widening at how beautiful it was. It had a good chain with an emerald gem in the middle. He saves most of his gems, crystals, and jewels when the supplies come. He uses them for energy, cleansing, luck and healing. Never have I seen him make any thing out of them. Emeralds are what he cherish most since they have some sort of energy attached where luck comes your way. "Why would you waste an emerald on me?" I asked in pure shock and he just laughed, putting it around my neck and letting it hang there. "Because you deserve it. Your my beauitful daughter and you deserve love, protection, luck. When you wear it think of me right by your side." He calmly says and I begin to tear up as he said this, he does the 'aww' sound and pulls me in for a hug as i cried softly and sniffled. "Thank you..." I whispered through soft cries. "I love you."
"I love you too."

Hello y'all! So you saw at the beginning of this chapter said something about "goliath" swords. Remember they are very powerful and it doesn't matter whether they are large or small.
Anyway these pictures are just examples of what they could look like.
Anyway I hope your enjoying the story so far, if so drop a vote and I'll ttyl.