Episode 32

(Y/n's pov)

I stayed home for a bit. For a bit I mean all day. I feel bad for not going to training today but the dream I had really took me away. I know he wasn't there but what he said to me at the end of the dream stuck with me for awhile. It makes me depressed in a way. I should visit him. Maybe he'll be here. I'll bring a gift. I heard a knock on the door soon enough, I opened it and saw sawyer standing there with a smirk on his face. "Hey there. Ready?" He asked. "Not really." I say with a no breath in the sentence, walking to my bed and laying down. "Come on, get up." He joked but he didn't know that something was actually wrong. I felt dissociated from reality somewhat.
"I don't want to. I can't move." I say to him, he sits down and looked at me thoughtfully. "How was worship?" He asked me. "Ass." He laughed at this and shakes his head. "Absolutely silence and darkness. I don't understand what's up with athena." I say with frusteration. "If athena isn't speaking with anyone, it's for a good reason." He says the same thing he said yesterday. "But what else is wrong. You seem more upset about something else then that." Sawyer could read me like a book now days. "How do you know?" I asked him. "Just by working with you, it's very obvious. Emotions are your strongest quality." I rolled my eyes and sighed softly then sit up in bed looking at him. Just by looking at him made me feel things in my chest. He was attractive I could admit that. But there was something about his charm that appealed to me. Nothing like whatever tobias had. There was something there. "Hello?" He waved his hand in front of me, making me snap out of my thoughts. "I had a dream that fucked me up last night. That's all." Sawyer narrowed his eyes at me, obviously that wasn't good enough for him. "Tell me more." I felt like I couldn't tell him yet. Nobody at all. "I can't..." I say to him softly. His hand gently touches mine as he looked me deeply in my eyes. "Please...tell me." I felt lost in his eyes as he said this. I feel like I can stare in those beauitful orbs forever. I shake my head and pulled my hand away. "I'm sorry sawyer. I can't." Sawyer sighed and retreated his hand away from me and in his personal space. "That's okay." He says and looked at his feet then glanced at me. "Hey y/n I was wondering..." he trailed off and scratched the back of his head. "Can you take me to the church someday?" He asks suddenly. I could feel the hope in his tone when he asks. I can't imagine not being able to worship. Only to worship the one god only. Hades. We don't worship him here for many reasons. He has his own world there and we have our world here. Down in the underworld, your not allowed free of worship. Only to worship Hades and only Hades as punishment of the council. Which now I think of it, shouldn't really be a thing in the first place. It should only be for those who should dedicate themselves to the god. Freedom of worship you know.
"Yeah, I don't mind that. When?" I asked him. "When ever you go back I guess. I...i want to worship athena one last time." He says which made me raise a brow. "What do you mean last time?" I asked and he shrugged. "Don't know if I'm ever to be caught. You never know." I honestly dread the day he's caught. Not that I would be caught, more if he had to experience that trauma again. I don't want him to leave now that i know his story. Want him here. It's where he belongs.
"Ill let you know." A visible smile appears on his face, then he leans in and hugs me tightly. "Thank you..." he whispers and I hugged him back twice as tightly with a smile. "Anytime buddy." We stayed hugging for awhile until we both pulled away. I didn't want to let go for some reason. I wanted to stay there hugging him with my face in his chest.
"Your a good friend." He says and stands up. "Let me know when you can train again. I'll let you rest for the day." I nodded and watched him leave with a sad expression on my face but I knew it would come eventually. I laid back in bed again and covered myself up in blankets. I was about to fall asleep when the door opened to reveal genesis. My eyes snapped to her as she walked over to me and plopped down. "You okay?" I asked. "Finn is being a jerk." She says with frusteration. I sit back up to let her rant to me about her crush. Somehow i always knew she had that thing for Finn. She just didn't know it yet. Finn had it for her for awhile but he felt like he didn't have a shot for her. Plus her father is always the thing on her back that doesn't seem to lift the weight off her shoulders even as an adult living on her own. "I understand he's upset about the wings but there is still things to fix! I just wish he'd let me help." She said sadly. "I can't build things too..." she says with tears in her eyes but I pulled her in a tight hug. "Please don't cry. Finn will get over it I promise. And you both will be happy." She cried in my shoulder for a bit. Seems like everyone is going through it right now as these days of adulthood go by. I hope that happiness comes to all of us eventually. Genesis pulled away and wiped her tears away. "Thank you." She says, hiccuping from the crying she did. "Hey I'm always here okay?" I say with a sweet smile creeping on my lips. "Well I'll leave you alone now." She laughed and got up from my bed and left my house. I laid back down in bed and stared at the ceiling, feeling my eyes getting heavier. But then another knock came from the door as it opened making me groan. "Is anyone going to leave me alone?" I groaned as I put my hands over my face. "Sorry to bother." I looked over to see gael as he pulled up a chair to sit. "It's fine I guess, whats up with you?" I asked him. "Yano." He says with a sad tone. Why is everyone so down in the dumps today? Maybe it's just the energy. "I feel like she's seeing someone..." he trailed off and looked at his feet. "I don't know what to do." Well i guess i have some sort of experience from this. "Keep an eye on her. Ask her where she's going more often. Maybe send someone to spy on her." I suggest. Even though this advice doesn't seem to be healthy but it's best to get information then be left in the dark and feel broken hearted later. "Isn't the last part a bit much?" I shrugged when he asked. "It's only one way to find out." I say with a small smile. "Listen, I've felt that pain before. Believe me. I wished I did the same thing. Don't it her break your heart later. Let her break it now so you won't have to deal with it later." I say to him, hoping that was the best advice I could give. Gael looked at me and smiled softly. "Thanks y/n. You're like my therapist." He joked and I laughed softly. "I'm here to talk always." I say with a smirk. "Now go away, let me sleep." I growled jokingly and he raised his hands up in defense and left. Letting the sleep take me away.
I felt something in my hands, gripping it tightly. There was a burning sensation of fire and adrenaline. Panic rings through out where I was and I feel eyes of everyone on me as I held the weapon aimed at the enemy.
"Y/n don't!" I hear a familiar voice scream at me. It was Sawyer with fear in his eyes. Nothing like I've seen before.
"I love you."
Then there was a beautiful silence.
Fulfillment.