Episode 38

(Y/n's pov)

Me and sawyer hung out together at the lake once again and I had the time of my life. He really makes me feel things I've never felt before.
"You know...I've never said this but...do you realize how pretty your eyes are?" Sawyer suddenly asked, making me blush a dark shade of pink. "Don't! Your making me blush!" I laughed, making him chuckle and nudge me a bit. "Well its true. Your eyes really are beautiful." He grinned a cheeky grin, making me smile instantly. "Well if we're giving each other compliments now, you have the most dashing smile." I say honestly, making his cheeks show a slight shade of red. "Well thank you ma'am." He thanked and I just nodded, resting my head back on his shoulder. My smile had never left my face. "Do you really think that my eyes are pretty?" I asked him genuinely and I glance up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. "The most gorgeous ones I've ever seen." He admitted, making my cheeks pink once again. My heart was racing out of my chest. He really did something to me that made me feel...happy. Sawyer made me excited to see him, made me want to be around him alot more. I wanted to stay around but I had to contribute to the war now. "Your too kind." i said with a soft smile, looking to the sky and seeing the stars come out. I wanted to stay here forever. "Do you think my smile is dashing?" Sawyer asked with a fancy and silly voice, sounding like a man with elegance. I giggled softly and nodded. " Of course." I said through giggles. Sawyer chuckled and looked up to the sky, at the stars that twinkled beautifully. "This is romantic in way." He commented, my blush hadn't left my face at all. I smiled wider then i ever have before. "It is..." I agreed and glanced at him, seeing a grin form on his face. That grin just made me think of how cute he was. I've never really admitted this to myself but, he was really attractive, i'm willing to admit now. But these feelings...am i really willing to accept these feelings for what they are?
"It's rather late, don't you think?" He then asked, my smiled faded away to a frown that took over my expression. "Trying to get rid of me already?" I joked, causing him to laugh and then shake his head. "Not at all. Stay for as long as you like." Sawyer said, which i did. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder for how comfortable i've been with him.

(Sawyer's pov)

Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder, she really looked adorable when she slept. It made me debate whether i should let her sleepover or if i should just take her back to her house and sleep. But i guess i already knew what my answer was. I picked her up bridle style and carried her to my almost finished house, i laid her down her on my bed and tucked her in the sheets of my bed. I then took the couch and laid down, sleeping in the living room.

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up on a bed i wasn't familiar with, i looked around the room and noticed that i was actually in sawyer's bedroom. Had he actually brought me to his home to sleep in? then the door opened and revealed him with a perfectly made breakfast.
"Wakey wakey." He grinned, setting the trey of breakfast foods in front of me, ready to eat. "Thank you." I said kindly, eating the delicious food which was bacon, eggs, hash browns, and orange juice. He really knew how to cook. "This is really good!" I complimented, looking over to see he had been staring at me the whole time. "I tried." He chuckled and looked down at the floor with the cheekiest smile, his cheeks were a soft pink.
When I finished the food I had proudly cleaned the dishes for him even if he told me not to, i still cleaned them. I'm just being polite, it would be rude of me not to.
"You didn't have to." Sawyer said front the entry way if the kitchen but I turned back to him and smiled. "I don't mind it." I said and walked up to him and he looked down at me. I feel it, the connection with him was really strong once I was face to face with him. "You still have those beauitful eyes." He whispered in awe. I giggled at the compliment. "You still have that dashing smile." I grinned and he chuckled, shaking his head. We stared at each other for a moment, deeply and passionately. I felt my breath hitch when he came closer but I looked away. "I have to go. Thanks for the dinner." I said, seeing a disappointed look on his face but replaced with a smile he then nodded and instead came in for a hug. I hugged him back and left his house and went to finn's house to check up on him.
I knocked on the door and he opened the door, seeing a tired look on his face. "Your over working yourself." I said, walking past him as he shut the door behind me. "I know but it will be worth it." I folded my arms and looked him sternly in the eyes. "Genesis is worried about you." I added and he looked at me sadly and looked at the floor for moment. He knew he couldn't let genesis feel worried for him, he hasn't been taking care of himself either. I don't want him to push himself because the council highly demands they're assistance in the war.
"I know...but I heard the land is at stake now..." I groaned sadly and walked to him, hugging him in comfort. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I heard a muffled cry. My people don't deserve to be threatened just because this is taking awhile. The council just doesn't understand. "Why do we have to go through this?" Finn asked sadly and I looked up at him. "Stay strong. There's no time to feel weak now." I say to him with my hands on his shoulders, he stared down at me and wiped his tears away and nodded in agreement. "How about I help you." I offered with a smile. Finn smiled weakly. "I'm surprised you have time now." He joked as I followed him to the back of his house. I shrugged, "I'm shocked too." I chuckled and looked at the wings he had constructed.
I helped him out with the wings a bit, figuring out a few flaws and issues about the constructed wings. I even showed mine as an example which was really helpful to him. He might need more modifications added to the wings rather then trying to fix the things that were already added to it.
"How do you thing they should flap?"  I asked him curiously about what his plan was on how to ACTUALLY fly them. He had his hand on his chin in with his thinking cap on. "What I was was originally thinking was there were handles at each end of the wings and you move then up and down with your arms." Finn stated, which was a smart idea but I think we can do something even better.
"That's a great idea, but you will need to hold a weapon the whole time." I said and looked at him to see him frown, he was already getting frusterated. "How about we sprinkle a little magic into this." I thought outloud and he looked at me with a raised brow. "What type?" Finn asked and I looked at him. "Maybe we can make it to where you can manipulate the wings with your brain?" Finn gave me the widest look with the biggest smile on his face. "Brilliant! How did I not think of that?! Where can we get this magic?" Finn asked me urgently and I thought deeply. I knew this type of magic existed because my father was the first to create the first mixture. My father was basically the scientist in ezra. But where would they have put it? I wondered to myself. "We can check roalm, they have an alchemy lab there. There's probably mind control spells there. But..." I trailed off with a frown on my face making his smile disappear. "It's heavily guarded..." he groaned and stomped his heel on the ground. "Why?!" He asked with annoyance I'm his tone. "Ever since the war struck out, it's been hard to actually get to the lab. Only the angels who practice alchemy can go in there. I guess it's for precautions so that the enemy can't get in and steal stuff." I explained to him. I wish it were easy now in these circumstances but now since the war, it's been on heavy guard. I just wonder how we are supposed to get in.